Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-09-2001, 03:28 PM   #21
demus
Manshoon

HI Keryvian

Hey, stop running away, we only want to say hello, were not going to hurt you, we promise, don't we people?

Oh, and you'd better reply to Cloudys question, she gets awful cranky otherwise, (see the 'ask BK' thread) being so old and all that (hey, Cloudy it was only a joke please don't hurt me )

oh and Welcome to the board Keryvian

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 05-09-2001, 05:59 PM   #22
Keryvian
The Magister

Okay. Cloudy, I've coming here off and on since the early days when I was playing BG1. I've also played IWD, Planescape, BG2, Wizards and Warriors, most of the Wizardry, Ultima, Might&Magic games, and, well, you get the idea. I'm somewhat of a CRPG addict. I'm from near Denver, Colorado in the US.

Rikard, her, not him. I don't scare that easily. I just had something for work that absolutely had to be done today. Being the procrastinater that I am, I had to resort to the tactic of not allowing myself to do anything else until I was done.

Demus, I've seen the ask BK thread. I know that I don't want to annoy Cloudy.

Everybody, thanks. If you weren't so nice, I would have continued to resist the temptation.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 05-09-2001, 06:30 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by demus:
HI Keryvian

Hey, stop running away, we only want to say hello, were not going to hurt you, we promise, don't we people?

Oh, and you'd better reply to Cloudys question, she gets awful cranky otherwise, (see the 'ask BK' thread) being so old and all that (hey, Cloudy it was only a joke please don't hurt me )

oh and Welcome to the board Keryvian
Demus! HEHEHE...hurt you, dear? Nah...just tickle a bit.
How's BG2 treating you? Seen Ertai or Rikard lately? oh...wait, this isn't the Demus Inquisition....but hmmm...it COULD be...so watch yerself!

CloudTickler

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-09-2001, 06:51 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Keryvian:
Okay. Cloudy, I've coming here off and on since the early days when I was playing BG1. I've also played IWD, Planescape, BG2, Wizards and Warriors, most of the Wizardry, Ultima, Might&Magic games, and, well, you get the idea. I'm somewhat of a CRPG addict. I'm from near Denver, Colorado in the US.

Rikard, her, not him. I don't scare that easily. I just had something for work that absolutely had to be done today. Being the procrastinater that I am, I had to resort to the tactic of not allowing myself to do anything else until I was done.

Demus, I've seen the ask BK thread. I know that I don't want to annoy Cloudy.

Everybody, thanks. If you weren't so nice, I would have continued to resist the temptation.

Another Female Gamer! YES!! You know we may outnumber the men soon..... shhh it's a sneak attack! hahaha

I'm in awe! All those crpg's! I've only really FINISHED IWD but am in a single game of BG2 and multi-play games of both. I have Planescape and W & W and may someday be released from captivity by this Forum, to play....but I doubt it! LOL

Interesting nickname! How is it pronounced and where is it from?

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-09-2001, 06:54 PM   #25
Bourbon
Manshoon

Sit down for a spell and enjoy yourself.
Old 05-10-2001, 03:55 AM   #26
Keryvian
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Another Female Gamer! YES!! You know we may outnumber the men soon..... shhh it's a sneak attack! hahaha

I'm in awe! All those crpg's! I've only really FINISHED IWD but am in a single game of BG2 and multi-play games of both. I have Planescape and W & W and may someday be released from captivity by this Forum, to play....but I doubt it! LOL

Interesting nickname! How is it pronounced and where is it from?

Cloudy

Cloudy, I don't know if you should be in awe, or appalled. I bought the first Wizardry game for my first computer - an original Mac (128K, and no hard drive). I was hooked. So all those games have been spread out over many, many years.

Keryvian is an actual D&D item, one of the Baneblades of Demron from "the Fall of Myth Drannor". I liked the name, so I used it for my character that I played through all of BG1 and into BG2. I haven't a clue as to how it's pronounced.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 05-10-2001, 08:29 AM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to Ironworks.

------------------
Old 05-10-2001, 12:39 PM   #28
Conan

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say HI and let you know that I've been around posting a little bit in WW. I am very pleased to be a part of the Ironworks forum. Conan

Old 05-10-2001, 12:46 PM   #29
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say HI and let you know that I've been around posting a little bit in WW. I am very pleased to be a part of the Ironworks forum. Conan
Hello Conan, nice to meet you fellow Alexandrian!!

------------------
Old 05-10-2001, 12:48 PM   #30
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Hey Conan !
Introduce yoursef to the crowd, and welcome !!!!

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil