Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2001, 02:44 PM   #31
Stealthy

Thanks Slackerboy I saw your post there. Probably just a well you didn't help earlier, or you would have been targeted too!

LayRae, yes please, I would love them

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-28-2001, 02:44 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealthy, Sure is good to be back home, isn't it? Missed you even on your own site for a bit! I say this has been our own TIME OF TROUBLES ! It is officially named thus, so sayeth the StormQueen! Ironworks down and your site messed up a bit, all of us lost and looking for each other...and the OTHER forum fiasco...sigh...
Time of Troubles, I shall not wish for your return!

CloudHerald

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-28-2001, 02:48 PM   #33
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

'Kay, Stealthy, THANKS! Jeesh! I can't even describe how good it is to see you guys!!!

Has anyone made an email list??? Mine is very tiny...

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 04-28-2001).]
Old 04-28-2001, 02:51 PM   #34
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Man, it's good to see and be seen by good folks...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-28-2001, 02:59 PM   #35
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

of couRse yOu FulLy appreciate My not being Able to cOmment on that donut...if we understand each other...

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 04-28-2001).]
Old 04-28-2001, 03:01 PM   #36
Stealthy

Hi Memnoch

Quote:
Heh. I found lurking to be my best option in that forum, because my very first post there I got into a huge flaming war. And nothing I said or did made ANY difference. That's why I was a bit harsh with you guys on email - because it's like Canute trying to stem the tide. There IS a lot of info available - if you can muster the strength to look.

Oh well. When in Rome...
I know exactly what you mean, whatever I said they looked for hidden motives. They thought Ironworks was deliberately staging an attack. Maybe we should send Cloudy over to spam them to death

I too lurked there, as I am playing the DSoTSC mod. I never posted before because of their hostility to newbies and the bigotry of many members and sadly Ken and his wife. I really feel that the link I showed before is sickeningly xenophobic. Thank god we are more tolerant.

Cloudy, my site was driving me almost as mad as this with it's recent problems. I could see all of your posts but couldn't respond! Thank god it's fixed, even if it is too late!

It's really great to see all of you too!

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-28-2001, 03:21 PM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:

I know exactly what you mean, whatever I said they looked for hidden motives. They thought Ironworks was deliberately staging an attack. Maybe we should send Cloudy over to spam them to death

Did you see the link I posted where 250 was made a moderator and then got dumped because of infighting between the MODERATORS?

It was amazing.

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 04:00 PM   #38
Stealthy

Quote:
Did you see the link I posted where 250 was made a moderator and then got dumped because of infighting between the MODERATORS?

It was amazing
I did Mario, poor guy. He sure was set up for the slaughter! Poor Jon as well, not the most welcoming site! They are so full of themselves! I guess the style of webmaster sets the tone for the rest. Thank god for Dan and moderators like you and the others!

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-28-2001, 06:49 PM   #39
Epona
Zartan

Hey, Donut!

Seen this?

http://teambg.db-forge.com/cgi-bin/i...rum=1&topic=13

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas and The Ladies Guild.
Old 04-28-2001, 07:47 PM   #40
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Hi Stealthy, Hi everyone.

I agree, there's no place quite like here. Infact no place anywhere near it. I was looking at some other forums, like everyone else, during 'the break' and none were as friendly, welcoming, fun.... (the list is v. long), as this one.
TeamBG inparticular seemed very hostile, even to long standing members. No offence but Ken seemed to think he could get away with being nasty to people because of the effort he was putting in, (I'm not say at all he was to blame for everything - but he could have stopped most of it).

I know none of this would never happen here, and would like to thank everyone for making this such a great board - especially Ziroc and the moderators