Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-30-2000, 04:21 AM   #21
One ANGRY lil' man

ARRR he can turn to a werewolf. And those are tough.

Old 12-30-2000, 04:25 AM   #22
Armisael

No, his werewolf form has the same amount of HP and AC as his regular form, except it hits harder. Then again, it doesn't get a boost to its THAC0, either, so it's useless.

Old 12-30-2000, 04:27 AM   #23
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Do you know what makes Druids so muchbetter then clerics?
Creeping doom
do you know how many time jaheira can cast that?
none
ever
unless you cheat

about valygar does he really have int 3 or is he brainsucked? (notest that lately)
Old 12-30-2000, 04:33 AM   #24
Armisael

Do you know the difference between creeping doom and insect plague? One does two damage every second, the other does one. Did you know that the only advantage of a pureclass druid over a multi- or dual-class is one level seven spell? No, obviously not...

Old 12-30-2000, 05:37 AM   #25
Jon the Hell Caster

Druids are awesome! You keep forgeting thee fact that they can shapchange! In the baby wyvern form i killed many things. Also the Black Bear and Brown Bear are very strong and can kill almost anything (Like for instance 6 vampires)

Old 12-30-2000, 08:30 AM   #26
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Here we go! Another character slag off thread! There's no right or wrong in these arguments because it comes down to individual playing styles and personalities. 'Try them all' is my philosophy. Over the break I've been playing a Jester for a change and decided to use my pet hate Minsc, and now I think even he's ok (as much as I hate to admit it).

Also lets quantify stuff too. Do we hate the stats or dialogue or portrait of the respective character?

Aah who cares.... I'd hate to think as humans we're as intolerant of each other as we are computer 'personalities'.
Old 12-30-2000, 11:34 AM   #27
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

do you know what the differance between viconia and jaheira is ?
at exp cap
viconia has
2 L7 spells
and 6 level 6 spells
jehair would have
no level 7 spells and
2 level 6 nspells

except for that while a druid has to shapeshift and fight ot kill 6 vampires
a cleric uses turn undead
Old 12-30-2000, 02:04 PM   #28
Magness
Quintesson

Yes, Viconia has more spells at the experience cap than Jahiera. However, as I and others have stated before, a lot of each person's preferences are dictated by their individual combat styles.

If you are heavy into combat spellcasting, then maybe Viconia's the cleric for you. On the other hand, if you prefer a more physical style, then perhaps you'll prefer Jahiera's superior fighting skills.

As I've said before, I prefer the latter and like the mix of might and magic that Jahiera brings.