Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2002, 11:04 PM   #1
Black Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1.Is this guy legally allowed to break into innocent peoples holmes?

2.Why can't me or you?
Old 12-19-2002, 11:10 PM   #2
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

Wow. I'm the only one who said "Sue him". I had being a minority... But I say, sue his pants off! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*thinks about what he just said*

Eeermmm... On second thought, better let him keep the pants. :x
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 12-19-2002, 11:14 PM   #3
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I think Arlo Guthrie answered all of your questions Black Paladin.
"Santa Claus wears a red suit
must be a communist.
Has a beard and long hair
must be a pacifist.
What's in that pipe that he's smoking?
Mr. Clause sneak into your house at night.
He must be a dope fiend to get you uptight."
Old 12-20-2002, 01:57 PM   #4
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

You can't sue someone who lives in their own country with their own rules. I mean he owns the North Pole right?
Old 12-20-2002, 02:24 PM   #5
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Paladin:
1.Is this guy legally allowed to break into innocent peoples holmes?

2.Why can't me or you?
Hmmm! I didn't realize he'd forced his way into anyone's Holmes? Maybe he's violated someones Watson too? What a nasty man! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2002, 04:47 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Why sue him?He brings you presents if you are good!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-20-2002, 05:09 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ok um... but we're all lilum and therefore every person on earth is BAD and therefore NOT on Santa's good list. So if he breaks into your home that means

1: you are not human

2: you shouldn't be alive

The fact that santa breaks into our homes is a true sign of breaking and entering! I recomend we all take the blood of a lamb and scrape it around our chimneys so that Santa will pass us all over and leave the sinners to boil in snakes, snails, puppydog tails, sugar, spice, and everything nice...

MUWAAHHAH!!

MUWHAHAHAH!!!

wait... If I say I'm post human does that make me a Minority?

Bah forget it...

The German Santa Rocks!

There's St. Niclause, and then theres ANTI St. Nichlause... And the Anti-santa basically delivers paddles, switches for further paddling, and coal... and instead of presents being left in stockings he puts them in your SHOES [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Wouldn't you love it if Santa gave you a big heap of mollases in your brand new $200 Rockports? Oh and it gets better

The German santa was the ORIGINAL source of all christmas trees, which is why over there they grow about 18 feet up and THEN sprout some green... 9_9 Chop one down and block the autobahn! W00h! now thats fun! especially in the Black forest... thought it isn't as Homer Simpson Predicted, Cakes don't grow on the trees there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cuban christmases are fun, because up until 4 years ago you couldnt even have them [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well Merry Christmas und feliz kumpleanios!!

oh tannenbaum oh tannenbaum vie grunsund deina blehta
oh tannenbaum oh tannenbaum vie grunsund deina blehta
oh annaxnuirt tzu zannerseight, nein aken vinter vineshneight
oh tannenbaum oh tannenbaum vie grunsund deina blehta...
Old 12-20-2002, 06:01 PM   #8
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Santa is a plot by the capitolist pigdog company known as coca-cola to fleece you out of your hard earned dollars. If I remember correctly he was created in the 40's to sell their amphetamine laced soda pop.
Old 12-21-2002, 10:29 AM   #9
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

No!!!!!!!!!!! That was rudolf the reindeer for montgomery ward department store(and the song that goes with it)... The other options for names that were turned down by the store were Rollo and Reginald... just imagine...

Reginald the red-nosed reindeer...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-21-2002, 11:52 AM   #10
wellard
Dracolisk

Just to melt your cynical hearts

My 5 year old boy is getting upset and can't sleep because he is worried that if he wakes up in the middle of christmas eve night, Santa will not bring him a present because he might think he is peeping?

All say AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years