Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: 'Cure' is found for skin cancer, claim scientists

Most studies point to heavy metal poisoning of the brain, for Autism. Chelating these out seems to help alot of cases.

Yes, the statistic is insane, and it has risen steadily each year to arrive at where it is now. So it's something we are doing more and more of that is causing it. Metals in the water like mercury are a very common cause. Lead in cigarettes, alluminium in cans, more mercury in chocolate, tin in our dried foods and other metals at work or at home, can all build up and accumulate in the body. Best way to sort heavy metal poisoning is via EDTA fater a hair test has been run to confirm and identify the metal. Although some claim there are other methods just as effective but I don't know much about them.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Some scientists think that the widespread use of plastics is causing many of todays chronic illnesses. Go here... http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...nol-a-plastics .

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.

Last edited by ElfBane; 04-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
Chewbacca
Zartan

Interesting that metal food cans are lined on the inside with a thin layer of plastic which contains BPA. Double-Whammy?
Old 04-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #14
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Sceptical about the cure... But I really hope they're onto something. Skin cancer is a massive problem, especially in Australia. It kills more people here every year than any other cancer. One of my friends had it .
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #15
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Rider2 View Post
Sceptical about the cure... But I really hope they're onto something..
My thoughts exactly, and the part i'm most excited about, regardless of wether or not this cure is for real, is the fact that "discoveries" like this are jumping points for ideas and new developments, so if this "cure" is for real, awesome, if not, hopefully its motivation for someone to take it a step forward and bring something else to the table.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #16
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Right, it's the beginning of something regardless.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:31 AM   #17
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sunglass Man Re: 'Cure' is found for skin cancer, claim scientists

Melanoma is a real killer here in Australia. Why doesn't the Australian government support research instead of waiting for discoveries from places like the UK?
It seems strange that it is even an issue in a place where the sun is something you travel to Spain to visit. Just kidding, I heard that it did stop raining in England briefly last year.

Kev