Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #41
Radek
Red Dragon

Default Re: W&W - First time player

(1) The ratling ninjas: they have a quest for you - a very important one! Try to direct the conversation somewhere to "job", "Raskalion" and so on. After completing the quest, you get a dagger from them, a very special dagger. Then you can kill those irritating scumbags.
Give the dagger to the one who is planned for upgrading and take him to the Thieves Guild. The one with the dagger need not be the one who got the quest from the ninjas.
(2) Erzebette: she is here to inform you that something like Erathsmedor does exist. She also have a small side quest for you. I don't know whether she is in any relation to Kerielle.
(3) Erathsmedor: its fireballs aren't too dangerous. You can ignore it. In fact, you cannot do much more.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:46 AM   #42
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Oh, I haven't met the quest Ratlings yet. Only the ones who chase you and throw shuriken at you.
You're right, Erathsmedor is not very strong. More like an old dragon who's fire is going out. Sad, really...
I'll have to talk to Erzebette again. See if I can get the side quest. Other than that, she's basically pointless.
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:18 AM   #43
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Gah, haven't been able to play for ages. I've been so busy!

Right, where did I leave off? Oh, yes, salads, ratlings, worgur thingies. I talked to the group of ratlings. Interesting thought, becoming an assassin...
Old 05-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #44
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ah - a mini-update!!

I do understand busy - glad that you're back playing again!! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #45
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Heh, defeated the bronze dragon. That was easy.

I roasted my first salad! Finally, some revenge has been dealt out. Only three generic ones left now, as long as the two randoms don't show up.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #46
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thumbs Up Re: W&W - First time player

Hi Wolf Rider2
It's good to toast a salad by itself. They usually sneak up on you in two's.
p
o
s
s
i
b
l
e

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

I am sure that you are looking forward to encountering the faster, stronger versions later in the game.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #47
uk_john
Dungeon Master

I have just started playing this game after an age to get it working! (Did so after getting an ATI card!) This game strikes me as quite hard and takes a while to get a handle of! Got my lead Warrior poisoned and had no way to solve it for example! Sure I could heal him from a wizard, but I couldn't cure him! I checked back in town and a cure poison potion was way out of my money league! I haven't managed to get into the Crypt very far without losing a couple of members of my team as well!

Needless to say, I will be a constant visitor to this thread and others and this site generally!
uk_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 AM   #48
uk_john
Dungeon Master

Can anyone tell me how you dismount a horse?! Seems I cannot pick up from the ground when I am on it!

SOLVED!!!!!!! Accidentaly double clicked on horse - and viola! Dismounted!

Last edited by uk_john; 12-30-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #49
uk_john
Dungeon Master

Can anyone tell me how to know what time of day or whether it's day or night once you leave the town? Also, some tips on lockpicking chests would be useful - especially as in the early game lockpicks are so few and far between!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #50
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

With time of day, you can't tell exactly, and I have a feeling that whether or not it is night or day is random. The days pass quickly.
I don't know about lockpicks. I made a Gnome Rogue because they have more dexterity and intelligence, but he ended up being pretty pathetic in battle. Great at picking locks, though.