Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-30-2005, 10:51 PM   #31
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Haha i think its what can i do for my country, but liars and thieves really send me into a rage, also bullies and guys who beat up on their girl friends or wives.

[ 08-30-2005, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Balintherlas ]
Old 08-30-2005, 11:54 PM   #32
vesselle
Hathor

i just love it when my computer won't let me use paintshop pro, trillian, firefox with 7 active tabs and the latest game i'm playing without stuttering and spitting and generally wheezing in my direction. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
sheesh, it acts all wonky and stuff. what's it got against me, i ask?

V***V
Old 08-31-2005, 12:33 AM   #33
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Zebodog:
I would imagine Ironworkers would get real upset if they ran out of Oxygen or Acetylene in their torches.
Can't believe i overlooked that. Oxy and Acetylene aren't so much of a biggie. But running out of mig wire or argon/CO2 shielding gas half way through a long, pretty weld is enough to do it to you. It never seems to happen at any other time. Murphy's Law?

[edit: PS, Good thread wellard. Lots of laughs here and i find myself agreeing with most. I'll limit mine to ironworking gripes though...]

[ 08-31-2005, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Sever ]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:37 AM   #34
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i could do without the "i deserve it!" attitude at the foodbank. i could do without most of the people there in general.

people who think they can tell me what to do with my fertility and the family i plan.

my husband

people who only ever want to complain, not solve.

people who can't take responsibility for their own actions

people who tell me how to raise my children

gah, i'm sure there's more. oh yeh, all the stupid people on deviantart who praise all the naked people and have no care for actual art. they really get to me.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:46 AM   #35
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
...she's a baby, not a fruit market...
Lol, that's awesome [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I really hate it when I'm ignored, or just brushed aside. Rgh, just thinking about it happening gets at me.

[ 08-31-2005, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 04:50 AM   #36
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Child abuser, wifebeaters, rapists...
AMEN!

Women, nay anyone who buys massive 4WD's then spend hours trying to park the damn things and hold up the traffic because there to big for them to handle. Not everyones superman
Old 08-31-2005, 05:10 AM   #37
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Some more things... bad spelling. The euphemism 'culling' to refer to revenge killing of a shark/crocodile who has killed/attacked someone, killing sharks/crocodiles at all actually. People who judge you because you don't like the exact same things that they do. Telemarketers!! Especially ones who deny actually being telemarketers. The term 'un-Australian'.
Old 08-31-2005, 06:27 AM   #38
wellard
Dracolisk

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:

- People who use bad grammar. I especially hate it when I'm on campus and I see signs or flyers that have obvious spelling or syntax errors on them. I feel that if your organization needs a sign made, either have the most literate person there MAKE the sign, or have someone literate proofread the sign. I never leave home without my red pen, and I'm not shy about using it.

- People who repeat themselves

- The word "moist"

- People who repeat themselves

More power to you Illumina and Aelia, My piss poor abuse of the English language must make you both groan and for that I sincerely apologise. The ironic thing is I detest bad grammar myself when I see it and would be an absolutely intolarent bugger myself if only I could spell intolerant without a dictionary.

As for your "moist" gripe LOL

As for your "moist" gripe LOL

Is there a reason behind it?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 06:56 AM   #39
Krowlars
Dungeon Master

Nepotism. A lot more common in our lives than lots of people can imagine...

[ 08-31-2005, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Krowlars ]
Krowlars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 06:57 AM   #40
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Perfectly able-bodied people taking parking spaces reserved for the handicapped because they're too darned lazy to walk a few extra feet from another space in the lot! I really can't stand watching someone run into a store while their vehicle sits where someone who CAN'T walk or run much or has some other impairment has to park farther away. It irritates me even more to see those people get away without a ticket even when the police /rent-cops supposedly patrol the parking lot.
I don't drive a car, so I haven't had the privilege to actually notice these kind of people. What I do hate very much is people who drive those motorized wheelchair-thingies, without any obvious apparent reason for it besides being overweight and too goddamn lazy to take the bike out of the shed. For the same reason I hate motorscooters.

I also hate girls who don't say the truth when it comes to whether or not they like me.

I hate telemarketeers.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote