Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2002, 08:57 PM   #1
Vampire

I am such a jerk it's almost untrue. I have jealousy and a whole horde of emotional problems attached to my heart like the tin cans on the back of a married couple's car...
I complain of not enough attention, I whine GOD I whine....I hurt the girl i would die for ...
I don't even know...
I want to die...

[ 05-18-2002, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Avatar ]
Old 05-18-2002, 09:01 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Weisi! Don't be so silly. Are you on MSN now? Wanna talk about it? [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2002, 09:15 PM   #3
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

I am such a jerk it's almost untrue. I have jealousy and a whole horde of emotional problems attached to my heart like the tin cans on the back of a married couple's car...
I complain of not enough attention, I whine GOD I whine....I hurt the girl i would die for ...
I don't even know...
I want to die...

Avy....what's going on? You're post makes me very upset and worried for you!

Old 05-18-2002, 09:22 PM   #4
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry to hear that [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] If you want to "write" things over, you can email me. I promise to just listen and not judge [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2002, 09:26 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

We all make mistakes Avatar, don't beat yourself up about it. Mistakes are basically lesson learners, which is a good thing, you will benefit from that knowledge. And things in life always have a way of changing, so don't get too down, who knows what tomorrow will bring eh? Tis why it is best to keep on kickin, to see what life has instore for us next [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-18-2002, 09:27 PM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Don't worry about it!! Anything like this could happen to ANYONE. You're not a jerk just because you do one or two little things that might be described as acting like one.
Don't label yourself based on a small part of your life- you won't do yourself justice.
Old 05-18-2002, 09:35 PM   #7
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Hey Avatar, I know the feeling bud... I know the feeling... *sigh*
Old 05-18-2002, 09:46 PM   #8
Reeka

Come on, Weisi. You have made some mistakes, true, but who hasn't. Don't blow things out of proportion. Take a deep breath. You know that things like this have happened before. We have talked about it before. And hun, your perception is a bit off when you are in the middle of something.

If you want to send me an e-mail about what is going on, I would be happy to try to help you get some perspective.

Love you, Weisi. *hugs*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-18-2002, 09:49 PM   #9
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
I am such a jerk!!!
No, you're not, if you don't want to elaborate then that's fine but just remember that we're all here to help you out.

[ 05-18-2002, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 05-18-2002, 09:52 PM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Avvy, you know, everyone wants and needs attention at some point in their lives. Most of us like it alot.. so it's no crime that you do too. But I hope you don't feel so bad as to consider doing anything rash!

I've done things I regret, so has my bf. Relationships can be like that. But you can't beat yourself up over it forever. Please accept all our good wishes and sympathy, Avvy! You are being thougth of by all of us!

Cloudy