Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-18-2001, 05:29 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

If you have Aerie in your party and you didn't advance to Chapter 7, this post may contain some minor spoilers..

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Aerie turned to a vampire!? Now, I'm carring her in my inventory. I went to sages to seek information. They told me about "the folowers of temple oghma" may help. There's only 1 temple of Oghma and it's in docks. I went there but nobody talks with me about this subject.

------------------
"Not for your eyes only, also for your beautiful ears.."

Yngwie J. Amadeus Zoltan "Diamond Fighter of Aerie Lovers Sacred Band"
Old 09-18-2001, 05:41 PM   #2
Encard
Quintesson

S
`
`
`
`
P
`
`
`
`
O
`
`
`
`
I
`
`
`
`
L
`
`
`
`
E
`
`
`
`
R
`
`
`
`
-

Go to the Temple of Aumaunator (the Temple Ruins) and put Aerie's corspe, along with a Demon Heart (gettable at the Planar Sphere) in the space by (the arms of) a statue there. I think it's the statue ont he other side of the thing where you go across the letter blocks.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-18-2001, 05:42 PM   #3
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

i'm pretty sure you can use bohdi's black heart too. useful if you didn't pick up a second demon heart from the planar sphere.
Old 09-18-2001, 08:55 PM   #4
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Yep I did it. But I cant understand what's the relation between Ongham Temple?? There's one in docks?

------------------
"Not for your eyes only, also for your beautiful ears.."

Yngwie J. Amadeus Zoltan "Diamond Fighter of Aerie Lovers Sacred Band"
Old 09-18-2001, 09:33 PM   #5
deathknight
Drow Warrior

Hmm you must have missed something then. Did you find the books in bodhi's lair? I think if you find the books and go to the temple then they send you off to talk to someone else and eventualy you find out what you need to do. Not sure if the dialogs trigger if you don't have the books though.