Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-05-2004, 09:44 AM   #21
So So
Zhentarim Guard

hmm...that's really a new one...I'll have to check that out...Sorry about that Bungleau...my fault...
Old 05-05-2004, 11:26 AM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

No worries, So So. It was news to me... And Radek, it is available to pure thieves, aka rogues. Don't know about ninjas, though.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:47 PM   #23
So So
Zhentarim Guard

It's amazing really...this is a really old game...(by my standards anywayz)... but we still manage to find things that can astound even the oldest players... That's gotta tell you something about how well this game is...
Old 05-06-2004, 01:05 AM   #24
Bleis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

here's our report sir !
we manage to revive anephus from his ashes with some help of khera though if we can say **help**, not with out any pain though, but we finaly did, Oh ! and we also kick the ass of this litte twarp who was keeping running away from us we found his lair took his pot of gold and cook him ! ! now anephus whant's us to find collasium and activate a portal? hummm where the heck his that underwater place, we brush the ocean looking for those crabs and we never see any treasure or lost city anywhere , we got back from the tomb of anephus the same way we got in, and now well, we are looking for we don't know what, any advice Sir. Sir?? ****ronnn zzzzzz... ***
Bleis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:23 AM   #25
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Aha, my good man. That is because you should NOT exit the shrine from whence you came but instead exit on the other side... (Room R on Xignal's map). Previously that door will not have budged. After resurrecting Anephas it will.

[ 05-06-2004, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 05-09-2004, 09:10 PM   #26
Bleis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

AHHHH okie ! the door is now open I see, well I whent to the door and found the underwater city, got the 3 tablets and open cet temple, after long serch and many killing, after finaly help the leach to get back his heart and fix the weapon to the flames too we finaly find Cet hide and kill him, he's DEATH! dang? the mission is finish it seam allready awwwww it's finish ! oh well let's play thief now ! wonder if thief3 is finaly on sale somewhere hummm? thanks to all for all the helps you gave me to finish this game.
Bleis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:53 PM   #27
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Congrats on getting to the end of the game! Many others (me included) have found that it's a little... anti-climactic.

But not to worry... if you feel the need, you can play again, using the same characters (your newly made zenmaster and valkyrie, for example) or a brand-new boutique party, like the Den of Thieves, a solo character, or something else. The possibilities are limitless, bounded only by your imagination.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 10:06 AM   #28
bsftcs
Red Dragon

As Bungleau stated there are many things still waiting for you in this game. First of all there are a number of ways to end the game. Secondly there are the new special roles which your characters may have attained. The Snake Temple can be completed in two ways. And furthermore there most likely are some hidden rooms out there that you may not have encountered. So my suggestion is the same as Bungleau's: Take some time off playing another game, and then return. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 10:11 AM   #29
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Congrats on finishing you game Bleis! And yea the game has many more possiblities...If you think of anything that would make the game a lot more challenging post your idea...

Anyways...if you're ever thristy stop by the Boogre Bar with your adventures and get a round on me...