Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 08:19 PM   #1
jdthorne96

Can someone please tell me at what level and what character class can identify and how to do it? Thank you.
Old 02-25-2001, 08:21 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

There is a certain level you learn the TRAIT, but I'm not sure when. Every character can get the trait, it is the Artifacts trait. Then you just improve your Artifacts stat whenever you level up, and you should be able to start identifying things.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 08:28 PM   #3
jdthorne96

Hmm, artifact skill? My warlock is only level 4 (hasn't reached my wizard level yet) but I don't have that. The different crafts and sorcery but I don't have artifacts. Am I clueless or missing something?
Old 02-25-2001, 08:36 PM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You join a guild, and when you are high enough in the ranks, you can have it taught to your characters through training.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 08:53 PM   #5
Shinobi

To identify items, first you need the ancients lore trait, then the artifacts skill. they are both taught at the wizards and priests guild once you get to guild level three (or is it four?). the priests guild is the easiest to get to level 3, just give the potion to mekdawa then donate 500 gold for the next quest. note that the artifacts skill will only be available to a character with the ancient lore trait so get your warlock to join the priests guild and get him/her to guild level three.
Old 02-25-2001, 08:55 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

It's guild level 3!

The higher your artifact skill the more types of items you will be able to identify! A very useful skill!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote