Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 09:22 PM   #1
rusty

I'm trapped in a small area with no exit. I took the elevator down from the kitchen, where the empty flasks are found. This goes to another lift accessing two small 'storerooms' with flour bags, barrels, crates and ale. This second elevator is continuously in motion, but the first one has gone back up. There does not appear to be any way out of this area. I have searched in vain for a means of bringing the first elevator back down to return to the kitchen. Any suggestions?

Old 11-12-2000, 10:57 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I have seen a few people post with this problem. Never encountered it myself, the lift should continue to run. There have been several posts on jammed lifts, and I have got to the stage of saving before I get on one. Saw one post where the guy reloaded and had no issues the second time. Suggest if you have a recent save that you do the same (by the way, did you look up to spot the alcove in there). If it's too far back you can try holding out for some better answer to your post. Maybe some wandering serpent priest cook strolls in while you are down there and shuts the lift down - who knows.