Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 07:58 PM   #1
WhiteFalcon

Uh, oh...a real game stopper here...
I am unable to exit the tombd the way came in to get back to the Port of the town(there is no lever at original entrance)and the elevator to Kerah (so I could swim out) is stuck (bug)on the "Up" position.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I just aquired the Teleport spell, and I do have portal...but this won't get me to the Port. :-[

Old 11-27-2000, 08:07 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is a lever there and last time I flipped it, which was a while ago I admit, what it did was teleport me to the far side so I could exit. You know where all those things come down to hurt you and there are two exits further into the tomb on your right and the pit before the exit on your left, the lever is over by the pit!

Hope you find it!!!

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 09:29 PM   #3
WhiteFalcon

Hello again..
yup found that and flicked it to wind up at the begining....where I find no lever or opening to the outside world. :-[

Old 11-27-2000, 11:50 PM   #4
WhiteFalcon

Found it! I'm out! thank you!

Old 11-28-2000, 09:16 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

HURRAH!!!!!!

And now I know you are going to work really hard to get Create Portal and Call Of Home spells!!!

Wyv