Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-31-2000, 06:53 PM   #1
bocaj

ok this is it. I have been up for ever trying to get this to work. I have read every "how to" file there is. I have had three different people try and fix this problem (other then people on this forum) I have worked from the advice given from Mortis Metacarpus, Armisael, and Memnoch but still nothing works. so now I ask for a big favor.

I have downloaded a weapon called brose and when it is unzipped there are three parts to it.
1.brose.tbg
2.ibrose.bam
3.sprb02
ok now for the big favor. I want some one to list what I do from here on in. I mean every last detail up until I have the item in my inventory.

thank you so very much in advance
the ever so confused bocaj

Old 12-31-2000, 08:37 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Bocaj might be quicker to just send me the zip file and i'll fix it up for you. You can find my email in my profile. If you remember which website you downloaded it from that would help too.
Old 01-01-2001, 04:26 AM   #3
bocaj

thanks I think I will do just that.