Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 04:59 PM   #1
Manifest

I spoke to some guy at one point or another regarding it but i didnt have minsc in my party. how can i get it to show up on my map? it would be nicwe if my ranger could get his stronghold.

Old 11-29-2000, 05:24 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

As far as I know you have to have Minsc in your party in order for the little boy to show up. he approaches Minsc only.
The other way is to visit Valygar's home in the Docks District. If you have the right discussion with his manservant, he will tell you about Valygar's problem with the cowled wizards and mention that Valygar has a cabin in Umar Hills. The only problem with this is I had Minsc in my party and Umar was already on the map. So I don't know if this discussion actually reveals the map or not. Someone else may know the answer. GL
Old 11-29-2000, 06:43 PM   #3
Manifest

Ive played the majority of the game without minsc, and already did ths hiznit in vaylgars home. even got the deed to his house