Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-01-2001, 09:14 AM   #41
JJ/newbie

Hi yorick, those are some great tunes, Moraine, many thanks again for sending them. Just grabbing what time i can before amanda wakes, at least i did not have any trouble getting her this weekend. When a copy of the subpeona filing for the sherrifs' statements about the last incident hit my ex's lawyer, he must have told her to quit shooting herself in the foot and helping ME out in the upcoming custody case. heh heh heh (tired, shit-eatin' grin) cannot believe the new people/number of posts amassed since just last week. Was it just last week? wowee!

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 04-01-2001, 09:19 AM   #42
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Hi yorick, those are some great tunes, Moraine, many thanks again for sending them. Just grabbing what time i can before amanda wakes, at least i did not have any trouble getting her this weekend. When a copy of the subpeona filing for the sherrifs' statements about the last incident hit my ex's lawyer, he must have told her to quit shooting herself in the foot and helping ME out in the upcoming custody case. heh heh heh (tired, shit-eatin' grin) cannot believe the new people/number of posts amassed since just last week. Was it just last week? wowee!

Thanks mate. Hope everything works out for you

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 04-01-2001).]
Old 04-01-2001, 09:25 AM   #43
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Hi Donut-Sir_Tainly-Yorick-JJ-Moiraine- Epona.

G'Nite LadyRae.

Good to see you all this fine April Fools day/afternoon/evening.
What have you been up to?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)
Old 04-01-2001, 09:26 AM   #44
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:

You are welcome, JJ, hope these songs made life a little better for you.

------------------
Old 04-01-2001, 09:35 AM   #45
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Good Morning, all! Bilqis, I really surprised to see you out and about so early this morning.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
Putting this in to see if BK is really reading

Old 04-01-2001, 09:42 AM   #46
Smegger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
........................I hate when people sign on under different names - I'm *very* easily confused!!!

Guess..... Oh.....[run very fast from the room]

------------------
I'm smegger, Smegarila
I'm fit and nice and no one slimmer,
I also a fantsic swimmer,
Why don't you invite me round for dinner....
Old 04-01-2001, 09:43 AM   #47
JJ/newbie

absolutely did, lady M. Been spending all my time this week 'accessing' university journal databases for divorce/custody related child emotional developmental literature. Lotsa stuff out there, but my Stars & Garters, some of the crap I have seen in supposedly 'professional' journals does not even resemble real research. Anecdotal observances written as if they were empirical findings, numbers of subjects in empirical research findings so small that the statistical significance of p<.5 that is the ordinary benchmark for differentiating between random occurance and provable correlation can NOT be sustained, I swear, if I had turned in some of the crap that I have seen PUBLISHED as a class project when I was in college, I would have failed the course. sheesh!

------------------

Old 04-01-2001, 09:47 AM   #48
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Good Morning, all! Bilqis, I really surprised to see you out and about so early this morning.

Hello Reeka! I couldn't sleep.. the 'after-glow' you know.
A very fun and surprising evening, over-all.
How are you? Did you sleep well? Any plans for the day?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)
Old 04-01-2001, 09:53 AM   #49
JJ/newbie

Hi Reeka, Bilqis, is this day of fools finding you lacking your share of them in your lives?

------------------

Old 04-01-2001, 09:54 AM   #50
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Hi Reeka, Bilqis, is this day of fools finding you lacking your share of them in your lives?

Today is fool-less so far, but alas, I have many fools in my life. How's by you JJ?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
(member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild)