Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-29-2003, 01:03 AM   #1
apollo
Dungeon Master

HI people,
Oh no! I'm up to the battle in Chap.2 in the HoTU OC and i assign all the soldiers to their position and it freezes every time just before the matron attacks! I've tried restsrting my computor, turning the graphics quality down, any suggestions??

Apollo
Old 12-29-2003, 01:19 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by apollo:

HI people,
Oh no! I'm up to the battle in Chap.2 in the HoTU OC and i assign all the soldiers to their position and it freezes every time just before the matron attacks! I've tried restsrting my computor, turning the graphics quality down, any suggestions??

Apollo
Could be your graphics card, what are u using? Also try setting the sound to Miles Fast Positional Audio see if it helps.
Old 12-29-2003, 03:43 AM   #3
apollo
Dungeon Master

I'm alot younger than you guys and i don't know much about harware, but i have some G-Force MX440 or something my brother said.
Old 12-29-2003, 05:21 AM   #4
philip
Galvatron

Does it freeze when the cutscene starts, so your screen is all black? I had that a couple of time and either reloading or quiting the game helped for me.

My videocard is worse than yours so there might be another problem
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 07:44 AM   #5
philip
Galvatron

Ignore my above statement, I found out why the cutscenes froze. I had the game paused [img]tongue.gif[/img]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote