Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-25-2003, 11:40 PM   #31
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Lil:
#3) Dogs who love to chew and leather shoes do not mix...no pics to post but believe me when I tell you it was a brutal death that came upon the shoes!
This also goes for money and my game strategy guide booklets
Old 03-25-2003, 11:48 PM   #32
Lil Lil

...and everything else I've left within my dog's grasp that is smaller than a wheelbarrow!

Old 03-26-2003, 06:03 AM   #33
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
If you want unconditional love, get a parrot. Mine wakes me up every morning saying 'give us a kiss' and he doesn't stop until he gets his kiss.

Mind you, I also have to put up with the noise and mess and his attempts to feed me, his constant clamouring for attention, and his 'invitations' for me to go and make a nest with him.
In other words.....parrots are just like a typical bloke. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 06:55 AM   #34
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Quote:
If you want unconditional love, get a parrot. Mine wakes me up every morning saying 'give us a kiss' and he doesn't stop until he gets his kiss.

Mind you, I also have to put up with the noise and mess and his attempts to feed me, his constant clamouring for attention, and his 'invitations' for me to go and make a nest with him.
In other words.....parrots are just like a typical bloke. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]ROFLMAO!!

I wasn't going to say that, but you're not wrong.
Old 03-26-2003, 06:56 AM   #35
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

*Looks at his bird with a weird look*

Are you sure about that? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 08:30 AM   #36
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
In fact almost every pair of shoes I've ever had gave me blisters. That's very sad!

Love bites, Aelia?

Old 03-26-2003, 08:25 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Quote:

In other words.....parrots are just like a typical bloke. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAH... made me drool on my shoes with that one! LOL And not far off.. HAHAHAHA!