Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 10:53 PM   #1
willy1

Ok, I have completed most of the lvl 1 quest in Brim Roon and I havnt found Shrew Chish. Is he in the 2nd town area, or the 3rd?

And is there a way to get from the 2nd town to the 3rd without going through the dragon spire?

Also, what is the door that is outside the dragons chamber and beyond the mavin shrine? It is near the way out of the Spire.

Thanks in advance,
Willy1

Old 11-07-2000, 06:49 AM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

Well, I haven't finished the Dragon Spire, but this much I do know...

I was able to climb the face of the Dragon Spire right where the tunnels come out (around where Torin wanders). From there it's no biggie to get down to the side that leads to Brimloch Roon. However, I will add that my lead char had a 12 in Athletics, so that may be necessary. PS...Killed Grue Morde and now get the same bug with Bratsol that you do in the Temple with the Scroll for Jathil (except it's 2500 gold and 2500 exp.)
Old 11-07-2000, 03:56 PM   #3
willy1

Yea that is an annoying bug. I didn't even realize I was using it, I thought I forgot to talk to the priest about completing the quest. Not sure how much I got out of it, but once I caught on I stopped.

But does anyone even know if Shrew Chish is near the 2nd or 3rd town? I will search the 2nd town more if thats where he is. It is just that I dont know anywhere else to explore near the 2nd town! So I have been looking for him near the 3rd. If he is around the 2nd, just tell me, even if u dont know where exactly. If u do, thats great!

Thanks again,
Willy1

Old 11-07-2000, 06:38 PM   #4
willy1

Comon!

Some has to have found Shrew Chish!

The last quest in the 2nd downs dojo. He is gonna kill the clans Dyinamo or something. Just give me the general area "2nd town" or "3rd town"

Anything!

Old 11-07-2000, 07:01 PM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Spoiler
He is camped along the nw shore of the small lake north of Ishad N'ha.