Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 02:13 PM   #1
Tholarion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just started playing last night. I completed the first warrior guild quest, and although all six of my party are guild members and took the quest, only one party member received the 200xp. Is this normal?

-T
Tholarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 03:22 PM   #2
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No.
Gold should have been given once, everybody who was present at the time and took the quest should have received it!
Did you change the active character after receiving the rewards the first time?
You have to talk with every charcter to the guildmaster separately, unlike the town hall quests!
Another Q: Are you playing patched or unpatched?

[This message has been edited by Yazee (edited 10-24-2001).]
Yazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 03:35 PM   #3
Tholarion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Do they all need to have gold on them perhaps?

I've switched to another character (all six took the quest, I was very methodical about taking all three guild quests for all six characters) and waited for several minutes, nothing. I've exited and re-entered the guild with another character selected, nothing.

No, I did not run the patch.

-Thol
Tholarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 04:20 PM   #4
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Try the "search" option here in the message board (in the right upper corner), that should bring up old threats that have similar problems like the one you mentioned, because I´m not sure, but I think that you also have to let the guildmaster finish his sentences in the unpatched version, also I believe to have read something about missing guild quest rewards!
Have you tried to ,( uh, 1st warrior guild quest was to enter the toad tunnels , right?) , try that again and and come back to town ?
Regarding your second post, no, they should get the exp as soon as you let the gm finish and you select another char!
Don´t beat me if it doesnt work, things like these made me patch the game very early on!
BTW-Heuristicpark.com should have the patch

[This message has been edited by Yazee (edited 10-24-2001).]
Yazee is offline   Reply With Quote