Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 09-14-2000, 06:10 PM   #1
zera

I really need help on this one I turned off one switch, but keep getting killed on the other two by the mines. How do I get them turned off? any spells or suggestions will be helpful. Thanks: gilda
Old 10-31-2000, 03:04 PM   #2
DemonX

I do believe you need some undead guys helmet in order to actually "see" the mines... without it you will have major problems. Go to the graveyard area on the overworld.
Old 11-08-2000, 04:02 AM   #3
AnElk

That's right... You need Rolands helmet to see the mines. But you need his horn to lure him out and fight you about it. Give that amulet of forgetfulness to the captured lady in the harem first. Then use horn on graveyard tomb to awaken Roland and kill him... Am I to telling? Sorry if I spoiled your fun about this one... I'll try to keep it low from here on.
Old 11-20-2000, 09:48 AM   #4
NinjaFox

Just a tip on the Harem. When you open the door, you'll see magic missiles coming at you real fast. If you get hit, you'll probably die. So how to get past them ? Simple.
Take one charachter at a time, and select the Run-mode. Then, click on a spot as close to the wall as possible, so you'll run a bit forward, and into the wall. Those missiles will pass by, and you can continue. But be warned, every time you move, the missiles will fire ! Wall, wall, wall, wall, that's the thing.