Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-10-2001, 12:34 AM   #11
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
If all else fails and you still insist on having Jaheria kidnap by Bodhi, get Shadowkeeper and change the global variable JaheriaRomanceActive to 2.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-10-2001, 08:05 AM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Whats this about your romance getting bitten by bodhi? maybe thats why jaheira keeps repeating the same conversation towards the end of the game. I have beat the game 3 times and the romance has never been bitten.Could you give me specific instructions on how to make this happen please.

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1
Old 04-10-2001, 08:38 AM   #13
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

OK let me make this CLEAR. I already started the fight with Bohdi. She ran to the basement. I went to the basement where I killed her. She didn't bite Jaheria. I loaded the Auto-Save. Left and did a lot of Jaheria Harper stuff. The last thing I did was kill her old tutor who ambushed us. I believe the next thing that should happen is she asks to sleep with you. I waited ages and no thing happend. Several game days traveling from x to y. Am I right about this ?
Also after she sleeps with you do you go to Bohdi ?

I also used Shadow Keeper to set romance to 2. This did not work either. Some one plese help. Give a full discription SPOIL me tell me every little inch of what is meant to happen. Do you need Bohdi to bite Jaheria for the romance ?
If I have gone to far into Bohdis battle can I change something in the global variables. PLEASE HELP, SPOIL !

------------------
A Council Member of the Wizards of the Light
Old 04-10-2001, 08:40 AM   #14
Lord Shield

Spoiler for Caleb
This occurs in Chapter 6 when you are hunting for Bodhi. When you enter the Graveyard District it switched to night-time automatically and Bodhi abducts your romance if it has developed far enough. I won't spoil any more, but this is the start of the event they're referring to