Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-31-2001, 04:44 PM   #1
Wille D
Elite Waterdeep Guard

With one of my characters I am still in chapter 2, but have completed at least 7 little quests... I kicked Aerie out of my group and asked her to go back to the circus so I could add a new party member... before I did this she and Jaheira were always fighting with one another.. i was just wondering if what I did will kind of tilt the romance in Jaheira's direction? if so, is there anyway of turning it back or just stopping the romance all together?
Old 03-31-2001, 04:45 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
I think once you kick someone out, thier romance option is gone. SO it will either be Jaheria or Viconia then.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-31-2001, 04:47 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Just a side note:

IF you want to have Aerie back, use Shadowkeeper and under "global variable", on the flag "AerieRomanceActive", change the setting back to 1 (if it is not set as 1), the script might continue. Otherwise, if you don't want to have any romance script in the game, then switch the flags AerieRomanceActive and JaheriaRomanceActive or whichever one applies to 3.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-31-2001, 07:17 PM   #4
Lord Shield

HAve you done Xzar's quest, Jaheira's curse and the Bandits/Jaheira encounter .Once all 3 are done, you start one of her sub-quests and sweetness starts blooming again

Old 03-31-2001, 08:20 PM   #5
Desarik the Pirate Lord

know whats fun when you hook up w/ aereie then with the drow woman

Old 05-30-2001, 11:46 PM   #6
Mega_Nucholza
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you're in a romance with Jaheira and you fight Drizzt and she leaves your party where does she go to?
Old 05-31-2001, 02:47 AM   #7
Cayle
The Magister

Lord Shield,

HAve you done Xzar's quest, Jaheira's curse and the Bandits/Jaheira encounter .Once all 3 are done, you start one of her sub-quests and sweetness starts blooming again

You have to do Xzar's quest? Ahhhhhhh, it is much clearer now. Waaay back, I wanted to do the Jaheira thing in my first game. She stopped talking after the bandit encounter even though I did the "right" thing (romancactive=1), though she eventually forced me to choose between her and Vic. I thought it was a bug so I chose Vic. I do not regret this as the romance dialogue with Vic shows her to be a very complex and interesting character and I look foreward to seeing if she can be "saved" ala Anakin Skywalker. My latest pally told Xzar to stuff it but I think he is still standing there at the stairs.

------------------

- Cayle