Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 10-27-2008, 08:18 AM   #1
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Sunglass Man Sacred 2 Demo

Well I just found out there is a demo for Sacred 2 and in the process of downloading it (1.7 GB ).
Has any one else downloaded it and if so do you like it.

I'll be puttering with it when I wake up. 12 hours on midnights at the brewery makes it hard to focus.

Last edited by toot033; 10-27-2008 at 08:20 AM. Reason: no beer.. no sleep.... excessive work.....
toot033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Default Re: Sacred 2 Demo

Loaded it and its alot of fun! Granted I had to turn off almost all the eye candy to get it to run smoothly. I guess I'll have to save up and upgrade( like anyone really needs a reason!)
You only get to play the Seraphine up to lvl 10 but it lists all the other characters with brief overviews of each one. If you go to the web page you can see the special mounts that will be available too! I really like the guardians "wheel". Game play is almost the same as the first Sacred. Still haveing issues with adjusting the camera.
All in All I like it!
Old 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Sacred 2 Demo

Hmm... I'll have to look into that. Adjusting camera in #1 wasn't too problematic for me, though it would randomly zoom all the way in on occasion.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote