Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-13-2001, 09:02 AM   #131
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
ATTENTION ALSB MEMBERS:

We have positively identified an Aerie hater of epic proportions:

Name: Caine
Forum: BG2

Objective: Flood His posts with Aerie Loving messages! Hang on Mods will kill me for this. No write composed long messages on Loving Aerie!

LOL avatar if you hadnt realised the "flooding" with aerie loving crap is what got him all pissed of in the first place

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-13-2001, 10:20 AM   #132
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(Continued from the HADB thread.)

Neb flies towards the Temple of Aerie on his Flying Carpet, he can just see it in the distance, he looks over his shoulder and shudders, a HUGE shadow dragon is following him, it appears to be bigger and stronger than a Great Wyrm, he is beginning to think that it will catch him before he can reach the temple and holy ground, the stormclouds have also followed him, he is soaked, he pulls off his hat, wrings the water from it and places it on his head again.

Suddenly, lightning strikes Neb's flying carpet and it plummets towards the ground, trailing smoke, luckily Neb managed to cast Featherfall just before he hit the ground.

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.
"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-13-2001, 10:28 AM   #133
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I have to agree with Azure... he's gotta point.. it is what fuels his rage...

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Old 10-13-2001, 10:45 AM   #134
Byronas

To all Aerie's pilgrims:
Forgive me for my words against Aerie and let me join Aerie's Temple.
Byronas

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-13-2001, 05:37 PM   #135
Lord Arn Dragonfire
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Byronas:
To all Aerie's pilgrims:
Byronas

of course we will forgive u..Aerie is a godess of forgivness and kindness but I have to warn u, the least trubble u cause us might be ur last..Have to ask Avatar first though but he will probably not be impossible to convince

------------------
Bronze Cavalier of ALSB, symbol and protector of goodness

May light illuminate u all
Old 10-13-2001, 06:53 PM   #136
Neb

Neb lands softly on the ground and looks around, he fails to notice the man-sized object falling towards him and is quite surprised when he is knocked down by a warrior in platemail, this warrior is unusual because he took no damage from a 50 foot fall and has glowing red eyes, Neb lashes out with a foot and hits him in the head, causing him to stumble backwards, Neb scrambles to his feet and tries to run off but the warrior grips his ankle tightly and pulls him back, a quick struggle later and the warrior has his knees on Neb's chest and his hands locked around Neb's throat, the warrior then says, in an inhuman voice, "Time to die sorcerer, my master will reward me well for this." with the last bit of air left in his lungs Neb says one thing, "I'm not a sorcerer, I'm a sorcerer/assasin!" a *TWANG!* can be heard and Neb pushes the dead warrior off him, a crossbow bolt protruding from his chest.

Neb loads the crossbow again and hides it in one of the pockets in his robe, he then continues walking towards the Temple of Aerie until he hears a strange noise from behind him, the body of the dead warrior is becoming a shadowcreature, the shadow gets up and runs towards him, Neb obliterates it with a lightning bolt and as the creature's body dissipates in the sunlight he tries to remember everything he can about these things.

While Neb stands over the body of the dead shadow, a larger shadow falls over him, Neb looks up and sees a HUGE red dragon descending, he manages to jump aside, barely avoiding being crushed by the huge dragons claws which instead plunge into the meadow in which he was standing just before, Neb starts running towards the temple, he drinks 2 potions of speed and casts an improved haste spell on himself, praying that he can dodge the dragon's attacks until he reaches the temple.

(For those who want to know what Neb is facing, read the HADB 2 thread, in my latest post I describe these creatures and their abilities and I'm too lazy to post it again , btw, the red dragon is actually the shadow dragon which was following Neb earlier.)

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.
"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-14-2001, 04:57 PM   #137
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Byronas:
To all Aerie's pilgrims:
Byronas

Clan Membership: what is your email and class Byronas??

Neb:

Avatar looks down from the snowy tops and sees a tiny figer in black being chased by a Great Wyrm Red Dragon. Avatar rings the crystal bells and all ALSB members quickly arm themselves with long range acid and cold arrows.....

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 05:03 PM   #138
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Clan Membership: what is your email and class Byronas??

Neb:

Avatar looks down from the snowy tops and sees a tiny figer in black being chased by a Great Wyrm Red Dragon. Avatar rings the crystal bells and all ALSB members quickly arm themselves with long range acid and cold arrows.....

(Go to the HADB thread and read what these things are before fighting them please, they're not what they appear to be.....

And I'm wearing RED, not black.)

Neb barely avoided a blast of fire from the dragon, he looked behind him and saw that the storm was following him as well, that was not good, it would block out the sunlight, and if the sunlight was blocked, things were not going to be pleasant.....

Neb saw a large rock which he could hide behind, he hid behind it and thought of a way to get the ALSB to help him against these creatures, after thinking for a few seconds, a smile spread across his face as he got a GREAT idea.

A minute or two later, an elf leapt out from behind the rock and ran towards the Temple of Aerie, the elf looked like Aerie, talked like Aerie and was dressed like Aerie, the only difference between this elf and Aerie was that it was Neb hidden under MANY illusion spells, including one that changed his voice, and a protection spell to protect him from the holiness of the Temple of Aerie.

Old 10-15-2001, 11:29 AM   #139
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

whats neb up to now ???

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-15-2001, 11:39 AM   #140
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Trying to make himself a god, I guess. Unfortunately I'm kind of involved in the role-playing in the One-Eyed Wolf thread right now, can't help.