Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2001, 09:11 AM   #51
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

To Legolas

You watched into the unending darkness. The moon was thin, sheding little light into the forest. Thick clouds hanging on the western horizon, a red star shins through the loaming mist, the redness dyed all the clouds in the western sky. You heard a distance wolf howling, several watchers subconciously checked their weapons, but none offered a comment.

Darkness regeins the lightless forest
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 09:17 AM   #52
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas keeps standing, unflinching at the sound of the wolves. Maybe they were raiders, maybe not. Maybe they were hungry, maybe not. Anyway, they didn't seem to be coming nearer.

One of the sentries, in some ways a young boy still, was clearly nervous though. Legolas spoke a few soft, comforting words in his own language. Though the young one didn't understand what Legolas had said, he visibly relaxed. But never for a moment did either of the two let their guard down...

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 09:20 AM   #53
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

To Legolas:

The night is still long. The young guard (not a boy) took an interest note at the elven companion and asked carefully

"Ye not really from this region, are ye?"
Old 11-08-2001, 04:03 AM   #54
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara found sleep hard to come by that night. She didn't sleep deeply, and the times she did drift off, she was plagued by nightmares. She wakes up suddely, her eyes drifting around the tent. She tries to will herself to go back to sleep.::
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Liliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 10:44 AM   #55
Legolas
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by DM of FAoIW:
To Legolas:

The night is still long. The young guard (not a boy) took an interest note at the elven companion and asked carefully

OOC: What do you mean, not a boy? I invented the NPC, so I should know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

To Legolas
After a couple of hours, the sentries were replaced by others, a woman taking the place in front of the archer.

The young guard took an interest note at the elven companion and asked carefully

IC:Legolas looked around, and said:
"I can't imagine anyone would want to live in this region."

OOC: Love to stay and chat, but I gotta go [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 10:06 PM   #56
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: Legolas, your post is disoriented, lol I cannot read

A loud scream is heard in the camp. Night watchs immediately grabbed their weapons, several men came out of the tent, searching for any sign of ambushs.

Another scream is heard, came from the human sorcerer's tent
Old 11-09-2001, 02:23 PM   #57
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

Just as the screams are heard from the human sorceror tent, famours sharpshooter Vassili Zaitsev arrived in a nearby caravan armed only with a bow and some arrows he got out of the caravan. And yells whats going on here! looks at lady Liliara m'lady this isnt a place for you to be... Looks at Legolas you sir whats going on here, i've just arrived in a caravan to safe guard the shipping of supplies...
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 05:36 PM   #58
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Whew, had stuff to do, now, I have to merge the end of my private thread with this and that'll be that done for now.

ic:The sorcerer stumbled out of his tent, ashen faced but trying to regain his composure.
He stumbled further to where some of the others were assembled as they stared at him, he was still in a state of shock.
Old 11-09-2001, 06:30 PM   #59
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

looks around and sees the sorceror. "What happened in there" Just then a flaming arrow lands flys right by the sorceror's head bareluy missing it. Vassili turns around to see aarcher wh obviously wanted to silence the sorceror. Vassili pulls back the string on his bow and fires an arrow into the archer's chest. Vassili fires one last arrow into the archer, the archer falls off the watch tower.
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 06:34 PM   #60
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

What? Hmmm? who are you? the sorcerer asked of the archer.