Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 07:49 PM   #11
Row Firecam
Dungeon Master

SXame as Fljotsdale, putting of things I should be doing. I should get my showcase Website up so I can start applying for a better job, but for some reason I always go playing BG or come here.
Oh and the people here are the best! I love you guys

------------------

Keldorn's Younger brother
Row Firecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 04:10 PM   #12
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

I spend time here to look for answers to my gaming problems
mainly and do enjoy "most" of the company and many friends
I've met

------------------

Gwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 05:47 PM   #13
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I like the people here, have alot of good friends, I find this a caring and sharing community. It's a great place!

------------------
O_H_F

Reeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:18 PM   #14
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

This is the only place that graciously welcomes Idiots and Rogues. Also, after my first few timid posts, I realized there was a wide spectrum of folk here with varied interests, opinions and points of view. As our dear Yorick said, it is truly a wonderful window on the world.

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
IdiotRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:32 PM   #15
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

This is the first place I have ever found people with similar beliefs and most importantly, who love RPGs!! I've made (and lost) some very dear friends here. Besides, you're all so interesting! I appreciate this place very much.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 06-16-2001).]
bilqis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 11:31 AM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

Not entirely sure why I'm posting here... I'm posting at at least ten different messageboards nowadays (with the Elysium as my "home"), and I mostly signed up because kiwidoc, MilamberFromElysium and Vaskez are posting over here... Don't get me wrong, Ironworks looks great, but it's a bit too big, too many forums to check, too many different posters, many new faces... I kinda like smaller Ikonboard forums, much easier to contact other people and like. But before you all begin to flame me, none of what I said was meant offensive . It's more a post-BGDungeon trauma, I put so much confidence in it, I was really surprised it suddenly disappeared... That's why I'm trying to spread my posts over several different messageboards now, so the shock is not as big anymore. And if you don't really understand what I mean: imagine this is the only board you're posting at, and suddenly, from one moment to another, it disappears...
*Boogieman mode off*

[This message has been edited by Grojlach (edited 06-19-2001).]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 05:38 PM   #17
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Nothing better to do!

Oh that and mind control

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 06:02 PM   #18
Lord Shield

I am with several forums although I post more to this one (not just because of the Bar). I know more about the members here than elsewhere and enjoy it. That's all ther eis to it (oh, and the spam)
Did I say that last bit or just think it?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html
Old 06-19-2001, 06:15 PM   #19
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I spend time here cause I like it here.
People are mostly friendly and helpful and in return for the help I goit when comming here, I try to help out peple in turn.

I have met alot of peole here that has challenged my mind to think harder than my TV does so well, that is a good thing!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote