Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 06:02 PM   #1
Raze
The Magister

Ive reached my mages capping point of lvl 17 and i dont really wanna use cheats to remove the cap but ive been thinking since i havnt even killed bodhi for the second time should i dual class my mage to fighter (thats the only option). Would it affect my casting and wat would be the advantages of becoming mage/fighter and disadvantages?
Old 12-27-2000, 06:10 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

If you dual class your mage level 17 you wont be able to cast your spells, you will remain a low level fighter (maybe 7-. The real good character is the opposite, low level warrior dual classed to mage so that you have a level 17 mage with decent fightning skills, a helm and good sword and shield if you want (though i prefer the staff of the magi)

Old 12-27-2000, 06:14 PM   #3
ffynnon

Raze: That was one hell of a spoiler pal. Could you *please* indicate in your header next time that you will be mentioning battles with end-game characters under the generic header "dual-classed mages". Thanks.