Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #11
Sh'Lak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am enjoying my fighter?mage right now. He is level 13 kensai and level 13 mage right now. Only 300.000 experience to go.
str 18/07
dex 18
con 18
int 18
wis 10
cha 110 without ring of human influence)

It is a male and dualclassed and he walks togetheer with the great harper Jaheire. Isn't she great. I have to get the celestial fury and it will be a killer machine. it has 5 profinces at katana and 2 at single weapon style.
Old 03-06-2002, 04:08 PM   #12
Tulle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hiya guys...i dont have TOB (im gonna get it soon though) but my best in SOA is a Warrior/Mage/Thief lvl like 15/13/15 now...cant remember stats and stuff but with his things on he has -11 hp WITHOUT armor..got it down to -13 with armor and like -15 or 16 with buffing (armor,ghost armor,haste,draw upon holy might,stoneskin)...he totally rocks...you just hide in the shadows and walk up to your enemy and start casting away...when they attack you you just squish them with your warrior thac0 and weapons...hes great...(no exp cap by the way as i have a 180 gb hard drive and thus i have 2 full installs of SOA)
anyway i agree with Mortaug...keep posting as im enjoying every post as well...
\"Say hello to my little friend\"<br />- The Axethrower troops in Warcraft 2<br />\"I KNOW ITS NOT 3D!\"<br />- Artanis The Protoss, Starcraft Broodwar<br />\"MILLENNIUM HAND AND SHRIMP!\"<br />- Foul Ole Ron, Discworld Series<br />\"OH MY GOD,THEY KILLED KENNY!\"<br />- Various South Park Characters<br />\"Use the Force, Luke\"<br />- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars<br />\"Dont throw up into the wind\"<br />- Human Captain on Destroyer,Warcraft 2
Tulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 04:09 PM   #13
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Helloah,

Mine is a human male Undead Hunter,

Str 19 (after Lums machine)
Dex 17
Con 17
Int 12
Wis 14
Cha 17

Hey its honest, and occasionally he finishes battles with like 3 hit points, but man its fun...........that frantic panic trying to get a healing potion drunk in time to prevent me from being toast.

Oh, Uses Carsomyr and Balduran Plate and bad language to maximum effect
Old 03-06-2002, 04:47 PM   #14
Jan

My strongest character? Easy one. A level 40 berserker. AC -24 when enraged and more than 270 HP.
25 strength (Crom Faeyr)
18 dexterity (Gauntlets of Dexterity)
19 constitution.

This badass rocked. Beat him? Sorry no chance in hell.
Old 03-06-2002, 04:57 PM   #15
Nifft the Nimble

And Now....

It's My Amazing Avenger Helix!

Str: 10
Dex: 17 (-1 from hell)
Con: 9 (gave a point of this to dream demon)
Int: 10
Wis: 19 (+1 from hell)
Cha: 19 (+1 from hell)

He's the Great Druid, so he gets many many many bonus high-level spells. Of course, with his wisdom like it is, he's already overloaded with low-level spells. He can't out-cast a Sorcerer, but he's the only character I've ever made who comes close.

Now he starts into ToB, and will get to the Machine soon enough. I don't think I'll bother with his Str, Con or Int (besides, Imoen needs the Int), but having a natural 20 Cha and Wis appeals to me.

Much of his time is spent transformed into a Fire Elemental.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #16
Jan

Con: 9? Isn't it low? One hit from my berserker and he is yesterdays news.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:26 PM   #17
Gheital
Dungeon Master

My kensai/mage (lvl 16/22) is pretty nice. Firkraag was as easy as ogres to my former characters. And I'm planning to play him to max level. I have TDD so XP cap is 20,000,000 (I think)
Old 03-06-2002, 11:40 PM   #18
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I went straight for the Munchkin Award when I made my Neutral Evil Cleric/Mage: His stats were 5/18/18/18/18/18. Yes, I rolled those suckers, and yes, it did take forever. Notice that I said that's what his stats were. At the end of BG2 I expect:

STR: 25 (Crom, naturally)
DEX: 20
CON: 20
INT: 20
WIS: 24
CHA: 21

Yikes! Time Stop/Imprisonment is nice, but Time Stop/Harm frees up your Level 9 slots.....and his sheer tankitude is quite impressive as well. Doing a Stoneskins/Mirror Image/Project Image is all the more satisfying when you've got an AC of -17, to boot.

(Although you have to do the PI from a scroll if you want to keep your armor on.....)
Old 03-07-2002, 06:27 AM   #19
selena
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Possibly not the best ever character, but does me nicely [img]smile.gif[/img]

Strength=23 (girdle of fire giant strength)
Dexterity=14
Intelligence=9
Wisdom=19
Charisma=12
Constitution=10

She's a female elf priest of lathander, and has Imoen's pic from BG1 cuz I think it's much nicer than the one Imoen gets from BG2.

My charisma was higher with the ring of human influence, but it's gone walkabout and I dunno where it is. Oh, and she's level 30 and about to go after Sendai [img]smile.gif[/img]