Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-04-2006, 08:35 PM   #61
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Haha! I just dragged my sorry ass to work (on time) and then realised it's a public holiday! Go me!

Morning All. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I'll have a coffee and a copy of this morning's West please.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:29 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFL Sever! Well enjoy your remembered holiday off! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:16 AM   #63
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
Haha! I just dragged my sorry ass to work (on time) and then realised it's a public holiday! Go me!

Morning All. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I'll have a coffee and a copy of this morning's West please.
I hate when that happens...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:52 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI KAZ! Whoa, CD, Kaltia AND Kaz at one time? Are the planets in weird alignment? Is a very warm place, freezing over?! It's like old home week around here!

Sever- LOL! Now THAT was funny. Ok, so I bet you didn't think so when you got to the office.. but....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ahem.. it's funny from over here! *teehee*

Hey all! I now have a new mailbox at the curb at home. We bought a locking one (we have dippy neighbors who think it's ok to go rummaging in other people's mailboxes, 'just in case the mailman left some of her mail in the wrong box!) and it's huge. Hubby dug the hole for it (needed to be cemented in) on Friday night after work and we were expecting to put the cement in on Saturday morning when a friend came up (bringing the cement) but it rained like crazy and poor hubby had to re-dig most of the hole on Sunday and bail out the water! But late last night we did get the mailbox attached to the post and even planted my flowers! whoohoo! *happy dance of not having to check the things every day in their teen little packs from the nursery* And it looks pretty good now, even though they have to spread out a bit.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #65
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Congrats on your new mailbox Cloudy, you seem awfully pleased about it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just finished my final maths exam. No more maths *cheers*
Old 06-05-2006, 11:28 AM   #66
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hey Cloudy! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

This is actually sort of my fault - I was being all nostalgic about the Good Old Days Back On IW on another site and Kaltia said "hey, let's pop by Cloudy's for old times' sake" and I said "yes, let's" and Cal came along for the ride. So here we are! [img]smile.gif[/img] Was sort of wondering if anyone remembered me; guess that's that question answered!

I sympathise about neighbours going through your mail, btw - I've had a parcel of mine torn open and a DVD inside stolen before. Locking mailbox sounds like it'd be useful; I'm glad to hear you've got it set up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

So what have you been up to apart from getting new mailboxes?

[img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img]

[ 06-05-2006, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Kaz ]
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:45 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, yes, Ivellis, I'm glad it's up and functioning. We had an old rickety one that wasn't opening too well and then for a day or so we had nothing (after hubby dug the hole for the new one) so it's nice to have a mailbox today!

Oh, Kaz, I'm glad you stopped by (with everyone else!) don't be a stranger!

Besides the mailbox...hmmm... well, hubby and I just celebrated our 2nd anniversary and went on a little trip for it. Had a great time at a lake area in our state. I'm working today and they put the air conditioning back on so it's cold in the office today.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:33 PM   #68
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I should probably see about stopping by more often - can't see myself spending as much time on here as I used to and my interests have changed radically anyway but... I have missed this place!

It's weirdly like coming back to a place you lived for a long time - everything is so strangely familiar. The brown background, the smilies, the sigs...

Ah - 2nd anniversary explains why I don't think I knew you were married. I guess I missed it, so very belated Congratulations!!! from me. [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img]

(Edited because I found the smileys I was looking for!)

[ 06-05-2006, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Kaz ]
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:42 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, it's a little bit of home on the net. Come by and let us know how you're doing, what your new interests are, anything at all! Love to have you stop and chat even for a little bit!

Oh.. oops, yes, I got married two years ago! Some pics are at Stealthy's.

current pics here http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...x.msnw?Page=57 and some wedding ones here : http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...x.msnw?Page=56

[ 06-05-2006, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-05-2006, 04:18 PM   #70
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
Ahh Sever, that sucks! what public Holiday did you have ? we had Monday off for Queens birthday.

Also, it seems like there are a few people here living in Edinburgh. My wife and i are thinknig about moving to Edinburgh for our OE in a couple of years. Most Kiwis and Aussies go to London and all hang out together, and we thought we might do sometihng different.

So, what is Edinburgh like? is housing expensive? (to rent, obviously) what are job opportunities like there? (i am an accountant) any info is much appreciated!