Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-12-2002, 04:01 PM   #81
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Who's making everybody hungry? Galadria, are you talking about fancy named dishes again?!? All I'm making for supper tonight is grilled (outside) chicken and a nice little pasta salad.........(with bits of cheese, green pepper, green onion, and carrot plus the rotini and a light Italian-type dressing) . ::shrugs:: Nothing special.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Hi where do you live? I'll bring my own beer! That sounds.....GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2002, 04:26 PM   #82
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Well, once you get to Missouri, hang a left at...........

You'd be most welcomed. My uncle (who's only ten yrs older than me and more like a partner in mischief all my life [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ...) is stopping in for the first time in six months (his job has him travelling most every week all over the country). That is, hopefully he'll make it tonight. And he'll be bringing the beer, so you could bring.......munchies for after supper when we're hanging out!
Old 03-12-2002, 04:44 PM   #83
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey everybody! just got home from school, and the tests are already half over! . Anyways, I now need only the international postage stamps so that i can send it off and then i'll be on my way to being famous... hopefully. or at least just sending my work to another country . And i was able to hand out three very important documents at school today... hopefully they think im serious.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:48 PM   #84
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Well, once you get to Missouri, hang a left at...........

You'd be most welcomed. My uncle (who's only ten yrs older than me and more like a partner in mischief all my life [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ...) is stopping in for the first time in six months (his job has him travelling most every week all over the country). That is, hopefully he'll make it tonight. And he'll be bringing the beer, so you could bring.......munchies for after supper when we're hanging out!

Damn my luck I guess its Stouffers lasagna tonight then! I'd never make it back in time for work
Old 03-12-2002, 07:38 PM   #85
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Evening all, just dropping in.
Old 03-12-2002, 07:47 PM   #86
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Jab is actually very.........well.........I started to say huggable........naw!
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-13-2002, 05:19 PM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Yay, discussion of religion. Scholarcs, I certainly agree with all who say that Easter is the High Holiday of the year for Christians. In fact, for many years, Christmas was a minor holiday at best, especially to the Church, whereas Easter got the High Mass, the white vestments and altar-cloths, the mumming and the Passion Plays, which were the root of modern drama. It was the Victorians who turned Christmas into the most important day of the year for the lay world, specifically Washington Irving (American), in his influential and still readable essay, "Old Christmas," about decaying British Christmas customs, and of course, Charles Dickens, in "A Christmas Carol." The Victorians also invented the Christmas Card.
Now, typing all that was thirsty work. How about some Vienna Bread and coffee?
Garnet, Galadria will post when she gets back from her run, she says.

Hey Attalus! Nice answer! Easter is the most important holiday to a Christian because it is the day commemorating the central mystery of our faith 'resurection' and Christ's divinity. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, who has the raspberry tarts and the tea? I want dessert! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 05:21 PM   #88
Epona
Zartan

Hooripityray, IW's back!
Hi all!
Old 03-13-2002, 05:23 PM   #89
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Yay! IW's back! How are you all doing today? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 06:04 PM   #90
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Doing pretty good.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>