Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-16-2001, 03:49 PM   #111
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
I use AOL instant messenger and ICQ. I'm also on yahoo. I can be found at the local 7-11 buying cheetos and sometimes at the Mall at Electronics boutique. Stand, stare, and salivate. That's how I shop there.
OK - I HATE AOL!!!!!! (I feel better now) - my Mom and her siblings tried ICQ and it was HORRIBLE (for them), so I'm jaded. Don't know if my poor little computer at home can handle another, but now that I've got two ppl who seem to LIKE yahoo, I may have to consider it. As to that last: LOL!!!! Hope you don't short anything out.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-16-2001, 03:52 PM   #112
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
OK - I HATE AOL!!!!!! (I feel better now) - my Mom and her siblings tried ICQ and it was HORRIBLE (for them), so I'm jaded. Don't know if my poor little computer at home can handle another, but now that I've got two ppl who seem to LIKE yahoo, I may have to consider it. As to that last: LOL!!!! Hope you don't short anything out.

I don't have AOL proper, just the instant messenger. I haven't had any problems with my it or my pc. I built my pc, so it's perfect!! hehe

I was on MSN in 94 I think and I got tired of it.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]

Old 10-16-2001, 04:35 PM   #113
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
"We thank you for your kind words of advice, Noble yet noxious Nebraham Von Spankenheiny." Dragonmage replied. She then dismissed his apparation with a gesture and turned to her companion. "We must travel to the temple of Aerie. Do you have problems with visiting an elven temple? I know you are an adamant elvophobe." Hiram had just come back from his leak taking and was quite distracted with some poison ivy. "I don't mind, Lady Breanna" "Its just those people are a bit touched in the head" Hiram replied with a resigned sigh. "My bearded mother used to say "They are OTF" (Out there flappin). But, I'll follow ya to the ends of the realms if need be, Lady Breanna.
~Breanna produces a cream from inside her voluminous robes to ease Hiram's discomfort~ "Now please watch, um, what you are doing - from now on. And if you would prefer, we can try to find you a smaller horse." ~The pair travel two days to finally come upon the steps to the Temple of Aerie...~

OOC: Now we need to pop over there for a moment...
Old 10-16-2001, 04:41 PM   #114
H. Sedai

Quote:
~Breanna produces a cream from inside her voluminous robes to ease Hiram's discomfort~ "Now please watch, um, what you are doing - from now on. And if you would prefer, we can try to find you a smaller horse." ~The pair travel two days to finally come upon the steps to the Temple of Aerie...~

OOC: Now we need to pop over there for a moment...
uh OOC: you, uh, mean pop over to Aerieland where they smell like peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches? Will they mind us in their thread? I know that you are lovely and gorgeous and breathtakingly awe inspiring and all, but should I just wait outside with the horses? The don't like dwarves over there because they can act like poopieheads.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac[/list]

Old 10-16-2001, 04:47 PM   #115
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
uh OOC: you, uh, mean pop over to Aerieland where they smell like peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches? Will they mind us in their thread? I know that you are lovely and gorgeous and breathtakingly awe inspiring and all, but should I just wait outside with the horses? The don't like dwarves over there because they can act like poopieheads.
OOC: Well, have you any suggestions? You left me hanging with us needing to visit the temple. I figured we could just 'pop' in (like Neb does) and ask a few questions. Otherwise, we can just continue on in our own little world and have it where we were turned away (for being too flatulent ) or some such and just go on our merry way. I don't think Avatar will mind us asking some questions if you want to play it that way. Either way, I can work with it. I'm easy to please (not to be confused with 'easy' period).

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 04:55 PM   #116
H. Sedai

Quote:
OOC: Well, have you any suggestions? You left me hanging with us needing to visit the temple. I figured we could just 'pop' in (like Neb does) and ask a few question. Otherwise, we can just continue in our own little world and have it where we were turned away (for being too flatulent ) or some such and just go on our merry way. I don't think Avatar will mind us asking some questions if you want to play it that way. Either way, I can work with it. I'm easy to please (not to be confused with 'easy' period).

Sorry. Did not know I left you hanging. Not sure what I was thinking. I would love to visit their thread and bother them incessantly and make them give us food especially the cheesy kind. They could pay us to leave. hehe

Since you know Avatar and I don't could you please lead in that chapter? I'll jump in when I see how he reacts to you. I'm not the Neb sort of power player so me and my club may seem insignificant. I will depend on you to summon creatures from other planes to assist in case they try to make me worship Aerie.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • "Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens."[/list]

Old 10-16-2001, 05:12 PM   #117
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Thanks DM, btw, is YOUR picture there?
Just caught this, hon. Yes...why? (page 14, I believe)

I'll have to post the link later as my computer is still hanging up on me when I search.

H.Sedai - I shall go there anon and we shall see what happens....fear not! Avatar and I are friends.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

Old 10-16-2001, 05:24 PM   #118
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Just caught this, hon. Yes...why? (page 14, I believe)
I just wanted to see if it was possible for such a nice and smart woman to have good looks as well, it seems almost impossible.

Old 10-16-2001, 05:25 PM   #119
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OK - check that - just read up more on that thing - we're gonna have to forgo really going to the Temple. 'Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture'

I've gotta head home now, but you can get us into and away from the Temple if you like or I'll get us out of it when I get home.

------------------

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-16-2001, 05:28 PM   #120
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I just wanted to see if it was possible for such a nice and smart woman to have good looks as well, it seems almost impossible.
Oh my!!! More ing! You really are a sweetie, Neb.

Well, I do look rather Dutch (so I've been told). I'm fairly short, too (5'3ish). But I'll get the link together for you when I get home. Whether or not you think I'm attractive, you'll at least be able to put a face with the name from now on....