Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 10:12 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Moni! Dunno, I've been told some pretty bad ones unfortunately! Uggghh!

Mmmm, let's not and just say we did!

------------------
Old 09-10-2001, 10:13 PM   #22
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Feel free to tell them!

Then I'll tell you some and let's see who gets ticked off first.

Hmmm. Let's see. I know that What to do with 101 Dead Cats book is around here somewhere. LOL. Nah, actually, I have seen the book, like 25 years ago. It did have a couple of cool things in there. I'd like to add that I'm a cat lover too, btw. We used to have 11 cats when I was growing up. It was still a hilarious book though.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-10-2001, 10:20 PM   #23
Moni

Ladyzekke,
OK!

Tobbin,
Even being a cat lover, I have to say that the most absolutely awesomest throw rug I have ever seen in my life was a flattened cat with tire tracks across its back.
The SPCA made the manufacturer stop production.
I never bought one but I wonder how much one in new condition is worth these days!
I don't think I have ever read 101 things to do with a dead cat although I have seen some of the suggestions.

Regarding all the pets we have, I've said myself that we own a regular Chinese food farm, now all we have to do is learn to cook Chinese.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-11-2001, 12:12 AM   #24
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Good lord people, its a JOKE. A LAUGH, HUMORUS!

Its not like it will ever happen, the army WILL NOT tell there soiolders to go kill there wives.

And if there was a thread about a women doing the same thing I doubt any male would take offevice too it.

A matter of fact there was a joke that insulted men, Moni posted it, "Who Needs A Man" I belive was its title, and a male did say somthing about it, but he also said that he would take it as a joke.

Now lighten up and quit taking everything so seriously.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-11-2001, 01:10 AM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Good lord people, its a JOKE. A LAUGH, HUMORUS!

Its not like it will ever happen, the army WILL NOT tell there soiolders to go kill there wives.

And if there was a thread about a women doing the same thing I doubt any male would take offevice too it.

A matter of fact there was a joke that insulted men, Moni posted it, "Who Needs A Man" I belive was its title, and a male did say somthing about it, but he also said that he would take it as a joke.

Now lighten up and quit taking everything so seriously.
GR.. Please don't tell me what I may or may not find humorous or offensive. I'm sure there are things that bother you that I might not be the slightest bit effected by, but I wouldn't tell you that you weren't allowed to feel the way you do!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-11-2001, 02:02 AM   #26
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
GR.. Please don't tell me what I may or may not find humorous or offensive. I'm sure there are things that bother you that I might not be the slightest bit effected by, but I wouldn't tell you that you weren't allowed to feel the way you do!

Cloudy

I wasnt saying that you weanrt alowed to feel that way. I was saying you that,frankly, it is stupid.

For 1: It didnt actually happen

For 2: It will do nothing cuase aperently 250 isnt going to edit it. Or maybe he just hasnt seen it yet..

For 3: There was not one bad thing said about women in the joke, sure there was violence shown to one. But there is violence shown to both genders and all races everywhere.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Old 09-11-2001, 02:11 AM   #27
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Killing innocent women (wives) 250? You find that humorous?

I don't..

Maybe, she was leading the revolution against all that was humane in society! We don't know her history!

Maybe she was a P.A.G.A.N.! You know, People Against Goodness and Normalcy

(Don't forget your goat leggings!)

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member
Old 09-11-2001, 02:11 AM   #28
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Maybe, she was leading the revolution against all that was humane in society! We don't know her history!

Maybe she was a P.A.G.A.N.! You know, People Against Goodness and Normalcy

(Don't forget your goat leggings!)

LOL Perhaps..

------------------

Old 09-11-2001, 02:49 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I wasnt saying that you weanrt alowed to feel that way. I was saying you that,frankly, it is stupid.

For 1: It didnt actually happen

For 2: It will do nothing cuase aperently 250 isnt going to edit it. Or maybe he just hasnt seen it yet..

For 3: There was not one bad thing said about women in the joke, sure there was violence shown to one. But there is violence shown to both genders and all races everywhere.

Grand Ranger

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."