Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-23-2000, 12:37 AM   #1
Thinker

I am stuck in Skull Temple. I had that strange key to open the Vault door and reach a place where i can see three switches. Pulling these switches will activate some bridges outside but i understand that there are more switchs to play with and where are there.

Please help me to cross the bridge.!!!

Thanks

Old 11-23-2000, 06:40 AM   #2
The_Ian

Well, climb back to the top room where you can see the bridge..its a four way junction, and to cross you need just 1 block to be up on a side..doesnt matter which one..now back up a little, and do a running jump( if the centre block is down) if u manage to get a centre block up, do a normal jump( it'll take two hops but its less risky )

Old 11-23-2000, 06:42 AM   #3
Astyanax12

No combination will raise all the blocks at once, you need to keep changing them so that you can get from the main door to the central platform and then out of one of the other three doors. You will need do some jumping to get across though. Once you've cleared out one area, rearrange the switches so you can get into another one. Each area has a set of additional switches so it can get a bit complicated. All you need is patience and perseverance.

Old 11-23-2000, 11:49 AM   #4
Thinker

Thanks everyone. I had completed this level.