Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
Dirk #12
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have been doing well, however I am stuck at the part where I am suppose to find Elyssa. I have the skull key from the serpent master, i also have the tomb of fire. I have read tirelessly through the threads but to no avail in the game. I know the skull lock is somewhere in the elevator lifts, what room? the fourth? I am wondering if I have a bug. Any cheating, spoilers or tips is welcome at this point. I need this to move on. Thx
Dirk #12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 02:42 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ah... the fabled elevator rooms. Yep, they've been known to drive an adventurer or two to drinkin'... [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img]

Every time I get there, I refresh my mind on the actual layout at Xignal's site.

Basically, you have to find your way through the rooms to a lock you can use the key on. Or maybe it's a lever... I forget. But in any case, it's one of the elevator rooms where there's no elevator in the corner.

That activates another elevator which takes you to the Serpent Master, IIRC. From there, it should be easier.

You can also check Stackman's adventures. I don't recall the exact chapter, but he covers these kinds of things in there rather nicely.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 04:45 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

As to this particular place this forum provides you even greater help. Sazerac has on Page three of the best tips thread made a post on how to beat the maze. Into that post Wyvern has moderated a map which I have made detailing the exact route to go. The map is also posted in a map thread which also details the exact locations of all the hidden rooms in the Gael Serran. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It is in Chapter nine that Stackman's party walk through the maze, but the chapter basically just refers to the topics I have mentioned above.

[ 01-01-2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 01-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Whoa! New avatar for the Elite Waterdeep Guard! Quite cool.... and a big step up from those red shields... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 05:43 AM   #5
Radek
Red Dragon

The needed keyhole is in the same room where you have to flip the lever on your way to the Serpent Master.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:07 AM   #6
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Ahh...yes those fabled elevators...I have been driven mad to the point where i just ramble around killing things out of spite because i couldn't figure out the way and the elevators kept on killing my weaker party members...I can't really help out here but Good Luck!

Wow...there a lot of changes...next to the new icons the posting has a new design...