Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-14-2001, 10:12 AM   #21
Lioness
Jack Burton

Welcome back, Tig!

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-14-2001, 10:15 AM   #22
Tiger
Dungeon Master

Location: A mystical castle hidden away in the midst of the jungle
am i still a member???

------------------
*Almighty Queen Of the Jungle*
Old 09-14-2001, 03:49 PM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yes Tiger, you are still a member. any friend of Lioness is a friend of mine, and we dont drop members!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 03:51 PM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yeah, im still on saturday. Jafin is probably going to be too, but Mil is questionable. he said that him and his friends tend to go clubbing on saturdays, fridays, and sundays, so lets just hope he chooses not to go on saturday . im still anxious to get started...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 03:58 PM   #25
Drake
Baaz Draconian

question?? how does this all work?? we are going to play some BG2 befor NWN comes out right? if so then when?

sorry if I seem like a moron or something but I've never done anything like this befor.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj and
his new friend Neil
Oh and a HADB member!
Old 09-14-2001, 05:00 PM   #26
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
yeah, im still on saturday. Jafin is probably going to be too, but Mil is questionable. he said that him and his friends tend to go clubbing on saturdays, fridays, and sundays, so lets just hope he chooses not to go on saturday . im still anxious to get started...

What's this all about and how do I get involved?? if not with this then with something else.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj and
his new friend Neil
Oh and a HADB member!
Old 09-15-2001, 01:58 PM   #27
Sigmar
Unicorn

Bump, sorry this is the last time I just want to make sure I get everyone.Welcome back by the way Tiger.

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.
Old 09-15-2001, 02:05 PM   #28
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
What's this all about and how do I get involved?? if not with this then with something else.
Jafin, sephiroth, Milamber and I are playing a BG1 Multi Tuesday nights. If you are interested in playing e-mail Sephiroth or Milamber. I think we have room for one more player.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-15-2001, 07:17 PM   #29
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Jafin, sephiroth, Milamber and I are playing a BG1 Multi Tuesday nights. If you are interested in playing e-mail Sephiroth or Milamber. I think we have room for one more player.

buggers, I would luv to play but BG1 doesn't work on my computer any more . but if ever any one plays BG2 I would luv to join that, it works.
thx though.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj and
his new friend Neil
Oh and a HADB member!
Old 09-24-2001, 07:36 AM   #30
Sigmar
Unicorn

Azure here's the headcount.

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.