Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2003, 04:08 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

good day guys [img]smile.gif[/img] ,
i just want to ask what is the exact time and place for sunday. too bad we didnt push through today. i havent had a night life yet in sydney . but its ok, i dont mind.. i still have three years to go. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . anyway back to the topic, any specific place you guys want to meet. just post here so we dont have to spend any money for the cellphone .

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-18-2003, 04:29 AM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

G'day Harkoliar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Yeah it was a shame it did not turn out to be tonight I was looking foreword to it. Sunday at 1100am at circular quay is very good for me. It means we can show you the harbour and go on a ferry ect. There is a train station right at the quayside. When you can see the bridge and opera house it means that is the stop to get off! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-18-2003, 04:37 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

actually, i went there last week and just explored the place. it was my first time and only (so far) i went anywhere besides school. [img]smile.gif[/img] i didnt stay long though since i didnt have any companions. kinda boring when your alone. i only went on the outside of the opera house and the lower area of the botanic gardens. i know more or less my way around the circular quey. and there are alot of restaurants there that would be great . 11am would be good. and the ferry as well if you guys have the time.. i dont mind meeting in the train station.. i actually got a little lost the first time i got there .

wonder when memnoch will go online?

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-18-2003, 04:47 AM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

I'll meet you near the ferry terminal #4, there are some benches up against the railings and quite often there is a busker to keep you amused. You will recognise Memnoch by his picture.My description is fat and bald! in fact I look like this----> [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] <----- Quite a resemblance actually [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2003, 04:55 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

yeah i saw already memnoch picture.. and with you, i guess i can find you that kind of description you gave me. . plus there is cellphone. by The way what is a busker?

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-18-2003, 04:59 AM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

A busker is someone who puts on a show or sings in public places hopeing that the public will throw him some money. Some are good, most deserve to go hungry [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2003, 05:06 AM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

well they have to earn a living . but still, i was never comfortable with buskers. (i have a very guilty conscience to give money). anywayz, most of the time i dont.. but i do give once in a while [img]smile.gif[/img] . oh well, im looking forward for sunday.. we can discuss the ferry thing when we have lunch [img]smile.gif[/img] . hmm, where is memsy?

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-18-2003, 07:35 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry...didn't realise that you'd already posted a thread about it. I've posted another one here with plans, times, etc. and invited any other Sydneysider to come along too.

Harks, don't worry dude - we'll get you hammered yet.

[ 07-18-2003, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 07-18-2003, 07:51 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

ahh there you are memnoch [img]smile.gif[/img] .. alrighty then, sunday cicular queys it is . you can hammer me all you want there if you want [img]tongue.gif[/img] . till then.. good going in posting that other thread for the other IW.. too bad i only know you and wellard that livein sydney... another 2 i think lives in melbourne.. too far for them

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-18-2003, 08:04 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

There's also Leonis, who's Yorick's brother. I had his mobile number but I think I lost it. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] I'm hoping he or Yorick sees this and sends me a note or PM, I'll then pass on my mobile number. I'd post it here, but I don't want any of you other snapperheads calling me at 3 am complaining about a post someone else made. [img]tongue.gif[/img]