Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-10-2001, 10:09 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

THE GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER

Sazerac, Editor
Contributing Photojournalist: Skywalker {Mark}

SPECIAL UPDATE: The "Coleslaw Casanova" Strikes Again!

Hugh Mongor has done it again!

Quickly becoming known as the most fickle lover in the Gael Serran, the "lonely hearted" Jungle Lily known as Hugh Mongor has ditched the Altar of Serran statue and focused his amorous attentions on a rosy Crab O' The Sea!

"I tried and I tried," Hugh was quoted as saying, "but I just couldn't get through to my ex-lover. She had a heart of stone. I just couldn't read her. On any issue or argument we had, she'd never budge. Nothing I did would move her. I finally got tired of her giving me the silent treatment and finally left. It broke my heart, but what's a sensitive, lovelorn herb to do otherwise?"

When Hugh was asked about his current lover, he said, "She's all I'll ever need. Even though she can be crusty, when she hugs you, oboy, you stay hugged! She's never put the pinch on me, though, even though she can be quite crabby if I haven't shelled out enough to suit her. Conchita and I will be together forever! I'd dive to the bottom of the sea for her."

Yep. Right, Hugh. We're buying it, aren't we? At least until next week...or tomorrow? I guess whichever comes first...

Uh...wait! Hugh! Buddy! Hehehe...it was a joke, you know? Ha-ha..? Wait! NO! Don't spew that...AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

-Sazerac, Editor

Back issues of the Gael Serran Examiner now available!
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 10:21 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gads, how I like the Hugh Mongor issues!!!!

High Five!!!!!!!!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 10:25 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dangit, I lose more reporters that way...

-Sazerac
Old 04-10-2001, 10:29 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Actually seems like inspiration to try to find Hugh somewhere in my own game! LOL!!!

Wyv
Old 04-10-2001, 10:31 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay - decided that my 1000th post should land here rather than in some other post!

TWANG

Wyv
Old 04-10-2001, 10:37 PM   #6
Moni

1000!!! Woohoos, Whistles and bell ringing goin' on ova hea!
Seriously! We have an antique "ranch style" dinner bell on the porch & I clanged it for ya! Heh heh heh...neighbors think I am nuts lol!

CONGRATULATIONS WYVERN!

Another Great Story Saz! Sorry about the loss of your reporter! Perhaps someone with a Rebirth spell will pass by before he starts to smell!

Moni
Old 04-10-2001, 10:42 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wyvern: I am truly Honored!

1000!
1000!
1000!

-Sazerac
Old 04-10-2001, 10:44 PM   #8
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

[B]When Hugh was asked about his current lover, he said, "She's all I'll ever need. Even though she can be crusty, when she hugs you, oboy, you stay hugged! She's never put the pinch on me, though, even though she can be quite crabby if I haven't shelled out enough to suit her. Conchita and I will be together forever! I'd dive to the bottom of the sea for her."[B]
ROTFL
Sorry to say it but she seems like a right shellfish bastard to me.

Hey, big whoop on the old 1k there Wyvern

------------------
One love, peace.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 04-10-2001).]
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 10:51 PM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie:

^ 5!

-Sazerac
Old 04-10-2001, 10:56 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

For those of you who want to follow the full story about this "Casanova Coleslaw", I've pushed up the "Special Feature" and "10th Edition" threads. You will see that this character is a "love 'em and leave 'em" guy. As soon as he finds someone new to frondle, he's off and running!

-Sazerac