Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #81
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

I dunno what shape he was in [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didn't look. Hey! I object to being mauled! *smacks LoA's hands* ~winkz~ *gglz* and Eternitease is my new name now is it? ~waggs finger in your face~ naughty naughty LoA ~chuckles~

*rubbs hands gleefully* ohhhh fresh cream... mmmmm.... ~dazed look~

Ohhh.. look what I found on the floor.. *looks at vas* I think this fell off when you were laughing ~wide eyed~ *hands something back to u*

Adam Warlock ~hicc~ I think drink's what started LoA and Davros off.. *sways* I however.. *hic* am totally sober! ~gglz~ *does a lil' twirl and falls over in a heap*

Yes Eternitease LoA notty ~grynz~ Ur funi! *giglz* I will keep mi handz off xcept when ur not lookin ~grope~ Ha! See?
Old 02-05-2002, 07:39 PM   #82
norompanlasolas

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Thanks Avatar! I think you should spank Davros, he is an evil wicked man. Use a paddle! And the moneys in the mail for the toilet! I hope Argentinian pesos are ok?

lol... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] well loa, thats so very nice of you sending him those pesos... so hell be able to put a nice wallpaper in his house.
Old 02-05-2002, 08:21 PM   #83
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:

lol... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] well loa, thats so very nice of you sending him those pesos... so hell be able to put a nice wallpaper in his house.

Yes, my prompt payment shows resolute honesty in all financial dealings, I'm quite proud of myself [img]smile.gif[/img] Now, my truck needs an oil change and I'm offering 60,000 Argentinian pesos for the works, lube/oil/filter/check tire pressure/wash/vacuum. Any takers? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #84
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

If it was anyone else who said that I would have spanked them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But since it's u LOA.. it's totally in character.. WELL DONE! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh btw I fixed your toilet! that will be $40000 please

hunny..mayhap spank is not the best word to use.... ~gglz~ WELL DONE?!! *growlz playfully at you* I'll spank you you..urgh! words fail me!! ~gglz~

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:

Well basically we started talking normally!

that's kewl ~grynz~ well this is nromal for me [img]tongue.gif[/img] heehee *gglz*

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

*Grynzz bak @ U* narrow eyes do not bekum u deer Eternitease. Me likes Pauly's name for u - it seam a purrrfekt fit. Air is good for bouncezz, an u seam pretty lite on yur feetz. Cream kakes *aghast*, but it's brekfast tyme hun - u couldn't whip me up sum scambled eggiezz with bacon could u *gazes pleedingly n whistfully*

wweeeeeellll Davros.. ~stops fixing u with a stare~ *preens a lil'* I'm not exactly heavy in thought *gglz* in fact I'd prolly float clear off this world if I wasn't careful, not just head in the clouds ~gglz~

ohhh I can whip up scrambled eggs and bacon in 5 mins! ~goes off to the kitchen and cracks a few eggs into a fryingpan and starts cooking the rashers~ but I could also cook chinese for you if you want ~grynz~ I luurrrvvvee cooking! It's one of my hobbies! ~beams~

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

Yes Eternitease LoA notty ~grynz~ Ur funi! *giglz* I will keep mi handz off xcept when ur not lookin ~grope~ Ha! See?

~indignant squeakz~ I saw that!! I sooooooooooo saw that u naughty boi! ~beats small fists against your chest~ I did I did I did! *pouts up at u*