Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2001, 05:48 AM   #1
Billy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In the watchers keep.
How do i get to the lower chambers after i have killed those two packs that have the hearts but i dont know where to go then???

The son of murder or something his name starts whit a d... after ive killed him the first time he turns into a dragon how do i kill him???

Can i wish a person back i miss one of my best fighters "Sav" as i call him . (U know who i meant). He was killed and i cant ressurect him i want him back. I dont know how im gonna replase him. Which is the next best fighter koregan was good in soa if i remeber right. Is he good in tob???

//
Sorry, my english is bad
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 07:26 AM   #2
Ixion
Dungeon Master

URRRKKK i hate that place...no i cant answer...my psychologist told me not to speak with anyone about it....my nightmares might come back

------------------
When Ixion the mage walks, the world shivers. (old BG saying)
Ixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 10:55 PM   #3
Kitka
Dungeon Master

do you mean your fighter pal got creamed so his portrait is gone? gibbed to bits? turned to stone and then cracked to pebbles? frozen blue and smashed to shards of icy flesh like needles? if so then say goodbye. reload an old save.

or if you have cheats enabled, ctrl space and type
CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("sarevo") and take him in again.

But if you are evil, Korgan is tuff stuff.

to kill draconis, you must lower his resistances, they are massive. use traps, use summons, use glitterdust. (he loves going invis) have a rod of ressurection handy, do a search on the name Draconis here at ironworks.

watchers keep. - speak to yakman, search his little tent. find his diary. folllow the cryptic directions. keep the hearts, you can give them to *folks who care*
Kitka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 05:59 AM   #4
Billy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

damnit i then have to go back to a old save game
but thanks for the help
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote