Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2001, 03:04 PM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Okey-dokey, I know eight combinations from the notes scattered in Watcher's Keep, but I was wondering if there are anymore?

From the notes, we have...
  • +1 to Strength, Short Medium Square.
  • +1 to Dexterity, Blue Square Short.
  • +1 to Constitution, Long Red Circle.
  • +1 to Intelligence, Long Circle Blue.
  • +1 to Wisdom, Circle Square Triangle.
  • +1 to Charisma, Short Red Green.
  • +5% Magic Resistance, Long Blue Green.
  • Magical Mace, Medium Green Triangle.[/list]
    Each code of course, can only be used once and there's also the code for the exit, but I wonder, is there any more?

In other news, who else here nearly burst a gut from the conversation Imoen had with Keldorn? WahHAHAHAHA!!!! She's a teasing one.

------------------
    If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
    Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 06:22 PM   #2
Jim
Quintesson

You got all the major ones matey, but by randomly hitting any 3 controls you can get lucky and get loads of XP (I think its 50000 that goes straight to and only to your main char). It will take a few reloads though.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 06:23 PM   #3
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
...but I wonder, is there any more?
Nope, no more. You got 'em all there DS.

Quote:
...who else here nearly burst a gut from the conversation Imoen had with Keldorn?
*Sharp raises his hand and grins*

------------------
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Sharpedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 06:26 PM   #4
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim:
You got all the major ones matey, but by randomly hitting any 3 controls you can get lucky and get loads of XP (I think its 50000 that goes straight to and only to your main char). It will take a few reloads though.
Sorry, posted over you Jim. Very true.

------------------
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Sharpedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 11:29 PM   #5
Kitka
Dungeon Master

i tried mucking about for a bit, but guess that apart from the ones stated above, effects are completely random. for example, red blue square gave me a potion. then a new combo turned me to stone, reloaded, and tried red blue square again. this time a gem appeared in my pocket. long green blue fried me with chain lightning, and a new combo turned me to stone. i reloaded, and got different results again. largely, the good things appear to be potions, gems, and beneficial spells like heal or haste. sometimes you are all slowed or blinded. its like the wild surge chart apart from the frequency with which you are struck by chain lightning and turned to stone.
Kitka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 02:29 AM   #6
Lestat
Manshoon

Quote:
In other news, who else here nearly burst a gut from the conversation Imoen had with Keldorn? WahHAHAHAHA!!!! She's a teasing one.

Heh, yea... that was almost as funny as the things between Jan and Minsc, Sarevok, Valyar... hell, anyone!
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote