Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-21-2001, 05:23 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

If there's anyone please post. I wonder if there's any requirements? such as "must be a mage" or "alignment requirement" to make her love you or is it impossible? And if it has a patch, please.. she's the girl of my dreams!

(I'm so romantic these days!? Almost I'm playin the game only for romance?? nooo!)
Old 08-21-2001, 05:40 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry, my friend.
Nalia is untouchable.
Admire from a distance, please.
The game designers did not write a romance script for her.
Sorry.
I know that others on this board share your feelings.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Old 08-21-2001, 05:47 PM   #3
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Ugh! Have you taken the personality disorder test over at general discussions yet? I´d like to hear the results...waaaaa! Nalia*shudder*

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is in!
Old 08-21-2001, 07:06 PM   #4
oldbittercraig
Elminster

Nalia is such an incredibly condescending ("I've helped plenty of your kind") causehead that I would just as soon take a shovel upside her head as talk with her.

Once I did kill her aunt after her remarks and it was the best 4 reputation points I ever spent.

Also- try doing the first part of the keep without her... the stable guy you meet when first entering rips on her. It's great!

[This message has been edited by oldbittercraig (edited 08-21-2001).]
Old 08-21-2001, 07:51 PM   #5
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Hmm, I´m thinking about bumping the "Nalia hate thread" I started some time ago...

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is in!
Old 08-21-2001, 07:58 PM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Oh too bad. I already lost my Aerie. Fired Jaheira. Nalia is hopeless. Looks like I'm alone..

I'm a lone lone lone knight..

*As I faced, almost %90 of the quests are for good side, is it possible to beat the game with evil side evil alignment doing bad things keeping the rep over 10. Anyone who succeded this?
Old 08-21-2001, 08:17 PM   #7
Madrigan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well if it help any of you out there who feels alone and unwanted by the Females NPC of BG2; I just got lucky with Viconia ! Yep that's 2 Drow for me ! Woohoo! ( ( Of course the night after that she told me I was the lover she ever had ! )
Old 08-21-2001, 09:12 PM   #8
greyhat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think Nalia is the most powerfull npc in that game.

At the end of this story, she is more powerfull than IRENICUS.

Bye the way .... I have killed IRENICUS just with Nalia!!

I think (as a knight) we should take care of this beauty.

greyhat

------------------
"The best players, I think, are always the ones who remember
their losses, because they remember the pain and they hate it."
Old 08-21-2001, 09:17 PM   #9
deathknight
Drow Warrior

dude you need to get your head checked! Nalia is NASTY looking. She can direct her pitty somewhere else too.
Old 08-22-2001, 04:51 AM   #10
Starkiller
The Magister

Just about anyone can take out Irenicus solo at the end...I know I did with my PC, and the most powerful NPC...not by a long shot, I actually found her to be one of the worst. A bunch of XPs wasted on practically unuseable thief skills, and she is not even a very good mage. I'm not trying to start an NPC debate here, but for pure power it's definitely Edwin...come on, he is the only NPC that has a special unremoveable item which makes him automatically the best Mage in the game. Even the PC is a worse mage in terms of # of spells no matter how you do it, whereas it would be a relatively simple task to make a more efficient version of Nalia. Sorry guys, but simply gameplay wise-she sucks

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"