Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-01-2001, 05:32 PM   #1
Lord Roberts

After you leave the little guy in the dragons cave and head for the dragon, you go up the elevator and you come to a hole in the ground, how do you get down and up this hole besides dropping?

I have been going in and out of this cave and I think there must be a switch or a ladder some where, is there?
Old 02-01-2001, 05:50 PM   #2
Moni

Drop through the hole. (SPLAT!)
lol, no, not a long fall...going either north or south once you get through takes you to two different areas of the map, one being a ramp back up.
: )
Moni
Old 02-01-2001, 08:06 PM   #3
maxpower

I had a level 12 athelete and he could jump back up the whole, he has been one of my better choices through the game as he can climb up or jump up most things that your supposed to run around opening ramps and the such for. He can also walk up the side of dragon spire with no troubles at all, for that he can climb down as well with out causing any damage. My latest discovery was he can climb the chains in the platform puzzle in skull castle, saved me a fair bit of time.
Old 02-01-2001, 08:46 PM   #4
Magnus

I just saw "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" on the weekend. What you're doing sounds very similar to the movie. (guess they really can fly, wow!)
Old 02-01-2001, 09:37 PM   #5
Moni

DAAAAAANNNNNNNGGG! MAXPOWER! THAT'S COOL!
LOL!
That's cool!
: )
Moni