Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-15-2002, 11:27 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Should I spent some skill points on pickpocket? Are they any good magical objects to steal from NPC's? (I dont mean objects which can be bought, I mean spesific objects that can be acquired with only stealing such as Aganzar's cloak in bg1) which npc's and items there are in prologue and chapter 1? lets share your best thievery [img]smile.gif[/img] ) I found a dagger+1 on uberc's wife
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 11:32 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ITEM SPOILERS:::

Actually, you can get that knife from her for free without stealing it can't you? You do that ghost job and bring her the tear-in-a-bottle, and she can make you a +2 dagger that has special ability against spectral undead...

If you steal the dagger...can you still get the special blade that she makes?

By the way...how many of you took the $500 over the weapon?
Old 09-15-2002, 11:39 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

First time I took the blade. Wasn't impressed, so went for the cash next time.

There's a guy in Deirdre's place called Jemeliah. He has a lucky charm that
gives a +1 bonus to all saving throws. You only get it by picking his pocket.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 11:49 PM   #4
Kalak
The Magister

Lord Ulbrec has a ring of protection +1, ulbrec's wife also has a few spells I think mage armor and ice dagger, the two priest in the tent have about 6 VERY nice clerical scrools inluding Holy Blight, their is a guy passed out in the tent who has about a 1000 gold worth of gems on him and a note for a sidequest which is always the last thing pickpocketed (he's a clairvoyaint)...that might be all the good stuff in Targos...if you include the stuff mentioned above. And yes, you can get the +2 dagger even if you pickpocket the +1 dagger b/c it takes a masterwork dagger to make a magical item (which she also has on or did in my game).

Oh, and trust me on this, but before you leave the underdark, kill all the underdark merchants...their badguys anyway so it won't hurt your paladins none.