Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-07-2001, 04:12 AM   #11
Campino

About the exclusivity contract:i did not order my copy at EB,but at the cdrom-shop in Toronto.And i got confirmation this morning by e-mail it shipped.So i don't know if there's some sort of contract or not.

Hope you're not now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2001, 05:17 AM   #12
vesselle
Hathor

LOL!
that's the nice thing about some of the smaller gaming shops. they can be 'unofficial' at times. at any rate, in this case, bending the rules only puts money into sir-tech's pocket and makes a gamer happy!

so congrats! and i hope you're playing very very soon!

V***V

ps: confusion and chaos are my middle names!
Old 12-07-2001, 08:02 AM   #13
carg
The Magister

Living in the Netherlands, Europe, is no fun when waiting for a new computer game!
Because Amazon cancelled my order (something about not shipping software overseas currently), I ordered the game at www.dragon.ca. Since then I heard EB had a 30 days exclusive, but refused to pay the $30 UPS cost, plus the $10 they charge more for the game.
So I had settled down to wait for Dec 15th, while suddenly I got a mail this morning that the game was shipped today.
So anyone who wants to get the game, but has no EB store near: I can advise to go to Dragon: they promise they can ship it within 24 hours, and they have 3 shipping rates to choose from.
So somewhere within the next 3 weeks the game I waited 7 years for, will finally arrive!
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 10:51 AM   #14
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi there Carg i also ordered the game from Dragon.ca and they say they wil shipp the game ASAP he he so i am maby as lucky as you!!!!
I cancelled my order from EB.Games and i shall newer buy anything from them again better to use small gameshops to buy game and i save about 10$ to! OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh i am waithing SO for this game!
Happy Xmas everyone!!!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote