Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 04:25 PM   #1
Ckone1167
Welcomed New User

Thanks for your help so far. When you said entrance to place is alomst directly below skull castle entrance...I can't find any opening. A hint where to look?
Ckone1167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 04:36 PM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

I can't remember the exact location of Maba Mabbig (whatever), but you have to look inside the castle. If I remember correctly, he was the big two headed gigant who you needed to get a shield from. If it is he, try to get to the "flipping" bridge and jump into the water. One of the tunnels from that area should lead to him.

//Jazzid
Old 01-22-2002, 05:41 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay -

When you enter Skull Castle there are stairs ahead of you (with a gate) and exits to the left and right - GO RIGHT. At the furthest rightmost wosname there are stairs going DOWN - GO DOWN. There is a small landing and the stairs continue to go down - GO DOWN SOME MORE. On the far side you will see stairs going up - don't go there. Look to your LEFT - ah ha! there is the gate that you need to open!
BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE LICH

To do that - go to the tilting bridge and fall into the water. Take the western most north water passage to the room full of traps (lots of traps). On the far side of the room there is a table and key on the top (I had to jump onto the table to pick it up). Get the key!
NOW
Go back to the entrance and go straight - up those stairs and open the gate. You will be in a big room with lots of ghosttype creatures around (they'll leave you alone). Head to the far side where you will find a set of stairs going up (double stairs). Exit through the door and continue down the hall until you come to stairs going down - GO DOWN. Use the key you got in the trapped room - and there you will meet the lich!!

And if you are still lost, check Xignal's great maps:
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 11:58 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Two things:

1. The two headed giant is Doshin (IIRC). You'll recognize him 'cause he's a giant. And he's got two heads. And he's a master of the obvious.

2. Mada Mabbig is in a room that you can't get to until late in the castle. You can, however, if the pixels line up in the proper formation, cast spells on her (as she can on you, right through the door). A couple of fire- or meteor-storms make short work of her.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 05:38 AM   #5
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hmm, was Maba the big mother of vampires? In that case I must have mixed her up with the gigant Doshin!

I hope I didn't cause too much confusion.

//Jazzid