Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 09:45 AM   #1
NE14T
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I made it out of the crypt, and saved toad village from the evil dead...

Now, Why is mekdawa still telling me to go to the village to save his people?

Second, My Priest chick was given a quest by Onabe to give a potion to mekdawa for his people....Problem is, I couldn't get him to stop running up and down the lake telling me to go to toad village...so, I used the potion on him(this was no easy task , chasing him and trying to hold control to target him too!) I don't think this is what onabe intended. When I went back to the village, Onabe said nothing about the quest...how do I know if I failed or passed? and if I failed does this mean she can't ascend in the guild?

third, when I used the potion on mekdawa I got excited and double clicked which made my priest attack mekdawa, now he is pissed, I tried to talk to him and give him stuff, but he won't see by the one swing I took(which was way out of range too!)I don't want to kill him and now he is chasing me everywhere trying to punch me!

Help! I am starting to dislike toads!
NE14T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 11:38 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi NE14T!!

It is very hard to get Mekdawa to hold still. Best bet is to get the potion all loaded up in someone's GIVE (not "USE") window and try to corner him against some trees. When you open up the Use/Give window at the bottom you will see the two words "use" and "give". You have to click on "give".

Sounds to me like you are going to need to reload your game and try this again. IF you have successfully GIVEn the potion to Mekdawa, as soon as your character who had the quest was selected in the Temple - Onabe would have said so (do wait until the NPCs are finished talking before doing anything else so that you do get credit).

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 04:22 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
Another way to deliver the potion to M is to run or ride past him, and then wait for him. When he gets close, try to give the potion to him.

If he's pissed, you'll have to reload the game. It might also be that attacking Mekdawa could turn the entire Toad Village hostile towards you (but I'm not sure on that one). If you want to make sure that you don't hit NPCs by mistake, change the game-playing mode to safe or guarded.

Cheers // Jazzid
Old 01-10-2002, 12:09 AM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

Well if worse comes to worse and he still bugs ya.....(thats if you fixed your prob)........a good stress relief is to save when you see him again and then beat the holy shnikes outta him.....once tension is gone, reload last save game and its as if it never happened Ü
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote