Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2001, 10:04 AM   #1
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

What is required to gain the following traits:

Fletchery
Chi Master
Crusade
Heroic Legacy
Regeneration
Trickery
Tiger Strike

Thanks
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 10:25 AM   #2
carg
The Magister

See the W&W story archive hints page, section traits: www.seastop.com/wwhints.htm, or go directly to the traits list:
www.seastop.com/wwtraits.htm.

Some traits are still unknown; chi master seems only available to Zenmasters of level 12 (?) or higher.

[This message has been edited by carg (edited 04-07-2001).]
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 10:45 AM   #3
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

carg - the both links said: page not found

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 11:00 AM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

I had the same problem.

Since Dying Sun uses scripting so extensively it might be easier for you to go to www.seastop.com and then navigate his pages using his on-web navigation. Click on the "W&W Hints" button to start.

[This message has been edited by Xignal (edited 04-04-2001).]
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 11:35 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Fletchery: 5th level Warrior's Guild Standing, Ranger Role. (Earliest you can get this is after performing the "Deliver the Stout Invitation" quest. Costs 5,000 GP.

Chi Master: 6th or 7th Bushi Dojo Guild Standing, 12th level Zenmaster. Costs 25,000 GP.

Crusade: 5th level Priest's Guild Standing, Paladin Role. (Earliest you can get this is after performing the "Find Evidence of Galian" quest at the start of Shurugeon Castle. Costs 5,000 GP.

Heroic Legacy: never found it.

Regeneration: ditto.

Trickery: 5th level Thieves' Guild Standing, Bard Role. (Earliest you can get this is after performing the "Deliver the Pirate's Hook" quest to Talrik from Brimloch Roon.) Cost: 5,000 GP.

Tiger Strike: 5th Level Bushi Dojo Standing. Samurai and Zenmaster can get Tiger Strike. Earliest you can get this is after completing the "Darkened One" quest from the Brimloch Roon Bushi Dojo.

Hope this helps...

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 11:43 AM   #6
realbinky
Elminster

CARG! Your links have a "." at the end. That's the trouble. Those "."s are causing the links to be invalid, remove them and they will work!
realbinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 12:19 PM   #7
carg
The Magister

Thanks for the solution Realbinky; this board appears to be 'smart' in making automatic URLs from text that has the right format. Only it apparently thinks a . or , at the end of a URL is part of it. So a wise lesson to all of us: always put a space after an URL.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 12:26 PM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, IE5.5 seems to ignore the ending , or . at the end of a posted URL. It must be a Netscape thing. I never had a problem following the links above.

-Sazerac
Old 04-07-2001, 03:31 PM   #9
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I just noticed something about the Trickery Trait that you posted, Sezerac. Once I realized that the Trickery Trait was only available to bards I have always gotten it, and have always received it before I ever went to Brimloch Roon. I am offered those quests after Boogre Prison when I turn in the Band of Boars.

I have looked over some notes, and it looks like I am taking advantage of a bug in the system. (I am not playing with the patch ["Can't give up your CRPG? Spending too much time on the computer? Play with 'The Patch'! This electronic patch attaches dirctly to the skin of your characters and delivers a steady stream of RPG enjoyment directly to your nervous system. Play with 'The Patch' today!" Note that 'The Patch' is not to be confused with patches designed to help people quit smoking.], so I do not know if this "undocumented feature" is available to everyone or not.)

When my bard character brings back the Band of Boars (I always let my bard to the honors), he get money and credit for the quest. I then go through all my other characters that have accepted the quest and each time they are told. "You are too late. Somebody better than you already brought me the Band of Boars." They get the exp but not the gold. I then go back to my bard and he is told, "You are too late....." He then gets exp and a guild level but no gold.

Just a small thing, but it helps to have the "Trickery" and "Iron Lung" traits before ever going through the Dragon Spire.

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 03:44 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, well, yes, there is a "bug" that will do it...forgot about that! Hehehe...

-Sazerac