Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-21-2002, 05:43 AM   #1
morbius_xp

Woohoo...after playing this game for like what...2 years and just finishing the expansion a month ago i wanted to play something else similar to BG2 that carries on the sory...DAMNIT...there is just no sequel out. I want BG3 I WANT BG3...anyways..there is just ne quest which i could not finish or didn't bother to...the lich quest. I mean the one where u have to find the body parts of the lich..the golden ones...there is one in the temple i think and another one..mm...lets see....in the docks distict i can't remember..anyone how can someone tell me exactly where everyone of em is and where i acn find the third piece.. tanks a bunch.
Old 08-21-2002, 06:15 AM   #2
philip
Galvatron

One (arms and legs) is in the sewers (temple district) if you do the Unseeing eye quest you're give a key to access the lower levels to find the rod. It's in the room with the Unseeing Eye's ex-worshippers.

The second one (torso) is in the Bridge district. It's the other door in the building with the door to the Twisted Rune.

The third part is it's head (talk to it for receiving the quest) in the Docks district. It's in the house right to the Sea's Bounty tavern.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 06:22 AM   #3
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

And after finding all the parts for the Lich, prepare urself for a big and ugly battle with the lich.(although the lich is ok, be careful when facing the "demi-lich")
Old 08-21-2002, 07:59 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

*****Spoiler********

yeah the demlich is bad ass, he's just a floating head of pure power. expect him to (not maze, but the other one, i think its called imprison or something, you have to cast a freedom spell to get them out, the spell puts them in a box in the bowels of the earth that they can't get out of effectively taking them out of the combat) us the spell on at least one of your characters. He is really hard, but if you look through the achives there are ways to make the battle a lot easier, such as scrolls of resistance to magic, and things of the like. best of luck
Old 08-21-2002, 11:40 PM   #5
morbius_xp

Thanks alot to all the guys who wrote. Anyhow, another wuestion, what do i get out of fighting the demi lich. Can someone write down the xp i would gain and the items of course. Thanks a bunch...
Old 08-22-2002, 12:41 AM   #6
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I'm not sure on the exp., but you would acquire the almighty (ok not so almighty) Ring of Gaxx[+2AC,+2Saving Throws,Improved Haste 3x a day] In all actuality the Ring is one of the best in the game.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:31 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

55,000 Xp [img]smile.gif[/img]
EDIT: Ring of Gaxx also has a regeneration attribute [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-22-2002, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 12:13 PM   #8
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Ahhh this is nuts. I took out Kangaxx's lich form with out taking any damage whatsoever. Then the Demi-Lich comes up and imprison's my PC (as expected). I decided to try a straight run first. none of the special defences require to circumvent the imprison spell.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote