Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2002, 04:01 PM   #131
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Facing a dragon in single combat a bit much? Nah, i have to do it every single morning with my brother so i can get to the shower and use the hot water before he does. it's almost as vicious as hockey [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 04:02 PM   #132
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
HAH! Talking about a coincidence...i JUST got it back from a friend! And I shalt USE IT WITH HONOUR!
Calaethis, spam, me? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Ah well, c'mon, snuggle [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] , might as well humiliate you while I'm here
of course dear, remember whacks named YOU "Queen of Spam" I told him the title was already taken... *-flashes a grin at Cloudy* but, he wouldnt listen, and since you made me wed you, Kat dear, that automatically makes ME "Prince Consort", seeing as I cant be a king, but then who'd wanna be a king of spam? disturbing thought that. lol. Snugglebunnys? *wince, looks appludingly at Att* Do you have to do that Kat? Att make her stop it, please? lol.
Old 10-25-2002, 04:02 PM   #133
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Definately, I rather enjoy BG1 being quite hard to start with [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 10-25-2002, 04:05 PM   #134
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Facing a dragon in single combat a bit much? Nah, i have to do it every single morning with my brother so i can get to the shower and use the hot water before he does. it's almost as vicious as hockey [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Lol, hehehe, well dear, considering that my names "dragonsbane", when and if we meet, shall we show your bro what happens to annoying dragons? *evil, wicked grin* besides, why fight with him for water "dear"? why not just turn on the cold in another room... wait, I shouldnt be saying this, its nasty *grin*, Hockey is vicious? eh? *looks confused* when they made US play that at school, I just used the stick as a blade... erm, I mean... er... nevermind...
Old 10-25-2002, 04:06 PM   #135
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
HAH! Talking about a coincidence...i JUST got it back from a friend! And I shalt USE IT WITH HONOUR!
Calaethis, spam, me? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Ah well, c'mon, snuggle [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] , might as well humiliate you while I'm here
of course dear, remember whacks named YOU "Queen of Spam" I told him the title was already taken... *-flashes a grin at Cloudy* but, he wouldnt listen, and since you made me wed you, Kat dear, that automatically makes ME "Prince Consort", seeing as I cant be a king, but then who'd wanna be a king of spam? disturbing thought that. lol. Snugglebunnys? *wince, looks appludingly at Att* Do you have to do that Kat? Att make her stop it, please? lol.[/QUOTE]Ssssh, sweetie-weetie or else I'll pull out your cheeks like rubber MUAHAHAHAHA!
Megabot said i spammed as well. have no idea what he's talking about, of course
Old 10-25-2002, 04:07 PM   #136
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Lol, hehehe, well dear, considering that my names "dragonsbane", when and if we meet, shall we show your bro what happens to annoying dragons?
Oh, he already knows. luckily for him he can probably re-grow that testicle.
Old 10-25-2002, 04:08 PM   #137
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, well, some of my relatives (in-laws)keep their temperature around 78-80 F, which would be 29 C. They are old, though Galadria don't like to stay too long at their house. I get sleepy and irritable. BTW, CD, she has posted again.
Old 10-25-2002, 04:10 PM   #138
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Ah, lo Atty-boy! Temperature? My God, HOT! Muaha! Average temperature here in Shiite ol' Britain....crap [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 04:10 PM   #139
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Att, make her stop!
Quote:
Ssssh, sweetie-weetie or else I'll pull out your cheeks like rubber MUAHAHAHAHA!
You know, I thought that getting you and Lady G as (online adddopted) parents (in law) would mean that you'd keep her in order... *sigh* guess it isnt so. oh, and thank "Mother" for me would you *grin* hehe. *innocent look*
Old 10-25-2002, 04:11 PM   #140
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, well, some of my relatives (in-laws)keep their temperature around 78-80 F, which would be 29 C. They are old, though Galadria don't like to stay too long at their house. I get sleepy and irritable. BTW, CD, she has posted again.
I would go to sleep in that temperature!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas